S100A8 Antibody (203) [Alexa Fluor® 750] Summary
Recombinant Monoclonal Antibody
This antibody was obtained from a rabbit immunized with purified, recombinant Human S100A8 (NP_002955.2; Met1-Glu93).
Protein A purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Optimal dilution of this antibody should be experimentally determined.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C in the dark.
50mM Sodium Borate
0.05% Sodium Azide
Protein A purified
Alexa Fluor (R) products are provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). The sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: (i) in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment; (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org. This conjugate is made on demand. Actual recovery may vary from the stated volume of this product. The volume will be greater than or equal to the unit size stated on the datasheet.
Alternate Names for S100A8 Antibody (203) [Alexa Fluor® 750]
- Calgranulin A
- Calprotectin L1L subunit
- Cystic fibrosis antigen
- Leukocyte L1 complex light chain
- Migration inhibitory factor-related protein 8
- MRP8S100 calcium binding protein A8 (calgranulin A)
- protein S100-A8
- S100 calcium binding protein A8
- S100 calcium-binding protein A8 (calgranulin A)
- S100 calcium-binding protein A8
- Urinary stone protein band A
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Ch
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P, IP, KD
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Mu, Ch
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ChIP, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, Simple Western, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv, Ma
Applications: WB, ChIP, DB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, In vitro, B/N, CyTOF-ready, Dual ISH-IHC, ELISA(Cap), Flow-CS, Flow-IC, KD, KO
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IP, CyTOF-ready, Dual ISH-IHC
Applications: IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, KD
Applications: WB, ICC/IF
Publications for S100A8 Antibody (NBP2-89806AF750) (0)
There are no publications for S100A8 Antibody (NBP2-89806AF750).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for S100A8 Antibody (NBP2-89806AF750) (0)
There are no reviews for S100A8 Antibody (NBP2-89806AF750).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for S100A8 Antibody (NBP2-89806AF750). (Showing 1 - 2 of 2 FAQ).
Have any of your MRP8 antibodies been tested for use in neutralization, or blocking assays, on human samples?
- Unfortunately at this time we have not tested, or received customer feedback on our MMP8 antibodies for use in blocking or neutralizing assays. If you were planning on testing any of our MMP8 antibodies for neutralizing or blocking capabilities, we would recommend our Innovator’s Reward Program. Under the terms of this program we would be happy to provide a credit for a free vial in exchange for new data on this previously untested or reported application. Please submit this data in the form of an online review. Additional Innovators Reward Program information can be found using this link.
We would like to stain paraffin embedded human intestinal tissue for Calprotectin. One question will be which cells express the majority of Calprotectin - invading neutrophils vs epithelium for example. The antibody list you provide is quite extensive. Which antibody would you recommend for our purpose? Which tissue would you recommend as positive control.
- Nine of our antibodies to Calprotectin have been validated for IHC-P with human tissue, and you can see all of these products. A number of our IHC images were generated using human spleen samples, and as such this may be a good choice of a positive control tissue. We do sell a human spleen slide product, which is suitable for IHC-P. Unfortunately I do not have an in-depth knowledge of Calprotectin, however the image shown for our antibody with catalogue number NBP1-02826 demonstrates clear staining of neutrophils. The following paper also suggests that the protein is abundant in neutrophils: PMID 11435495.
Other Available Formats
Additional S100A8 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for S100A8 Antibody (NBP2-89806AF750)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to S100A8 Antibody (NBP2-89806AF750). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on S100A8