Human KGF/FGF-7 ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
CV% < 12%
CV% < 10%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
FGF7 (Human) ELISA Kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human FGF7.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x) (Item B): 20x concentrated solution.
- TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent (Item H): 3, 3’, 5, 5’- tetramethylbenzidine(TMB) in buffered solution.
- Detection Antibody FGF-7 (Item F): Biotinylated anti-human FGF-7. Each vialis enough to assay half the microplate.
- Assay Diluent (Item E2): 5x concentrated buffer.
- FGF-7 Microplate (Item A): 96 wells coated with anti-human FGF-7
- HRP-Streptavidin concentrates (Item G): 200x concentrated HRP-conjugatedstreptavidin.
- Stop Solution (Item I): 0.2 M sulfuric acid.
- Standard Protein (Item C): Human FGF-7. 1 vial is enough to run eachstandard in duplicate.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Human KGF/FGF-7 ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- fibroblast growth factor 7HBGF-7
- Heparin-binding growth factor 7
- keratinocyte growth factor
- KGFfibroblast growth factor 7 (keratinocyte growth factor)
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, IP, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Mk
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IP, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ELISA(Sta)
Publications for KGF/FGF-7 ELISA Kit (KA1714) (0)
There are no publications for KGF/FGF-7 ELISA Kit (KA1714).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for KGF/FGF-7 ELISA Kit (KA1714) (0)
There are no reviews for KGF/FGF-7 ELISA Kit (KA1714).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for KGF/FGF-7 ELISA Kit (KA1714) (0)
Additional KGF/FGF-7 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for KGF/FGF-7 ELISA Kit (KA1714)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to KGF/FGF-7 ELISA Kit (KA1714). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on KGF/FGF-7