Human FGF-9 ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
|Standard Curve Range
62.5 to 4000 pg/mL
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
FGF9 (Human) ELISA Kit is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative measurement of human FGF9.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- TMB color developing agent
- TMB stop solution
- Sample diluent buffer
- Lyophilized recombinant human FGF9 standard
- Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex (ABC), dilution 1:100
- Antibody diluent buffer
- 96-well plate precoated with anti- human FGF9 antibody
- ABC diluent buffer
- Biotinylated anti- human FGF9 antibody, dilution 1:100
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Human FGF-9 ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- fibroblast growth factor 9 (glia-activating factor)
- Fibroblast growth factor 9
- glia-activating factor
- Heparin-binding growth factor 9
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, ICC
Applications: WB, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, IP, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Mk
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, IHC, ICC, Neut
Publications for FGF-9 ELISA Kit (KA0337)(3)
Showing Publications 1 - 3
Reviews for FGF-9 ELISA Kit (KA0337) (0)
There are no reviews for FGF-9 ELISA Kit (KA0337).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for FGF-9 ELISA Kit (KA0337) (0)
Additional FGF-9 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for FGF-9 ELISA Kit (KA0337)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to FGF-9 ELISA Kit (KA0337). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on FGF-9