ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (H2M5B) [Unconjugated] Summary
Recombinant Monoclonal Antibody.
Detects human ErbB2/Her2 in direct ELISAs based on the variable region sequence of Trastuzumab, using a mouse IgG1 backbone structure.
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Flow Cytometry 0.25 ug/10^6 cells
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
|Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Lyophilized from a 0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS with Trehalose. *Small pack size (SP) is supplied as a 0.2 µm filtered solution in PBS.
Reconstitute at 0.5 mg/mL in sterile PBS.
This product is produced by and ships from R&D Systems, Inc., a Bio-Techne brand.
Alternate Names for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (H2M5B) [Unconjugated]
- CD340 antigen
- c-erb B2/neu protein
- EC 2.7.10
- HER2EC 18.104.22.168
- Metastatic lymph node gene 19 protein
- MLN 19
- Neu Oncogene
- neuroblastoma/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog
- Proto-oncogene c-ErbB-2
- Proto-oncogene Neu
- receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-2
- Tyrosine kinase-type cell surface receptor HER2
- v-erb-b2 avian erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 2(neuro/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog)
- v-erb-b2 erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 2, neuro/glioblastomaderived oncogene homolog (avian)
Trastuzumab is a biosimilar directed against the extracellular domain of Her2 (ErbB2). This product uses the variable region sequence of Trastuzumab and has replaced the human IgG1 backbone structure with mouse IgG1. This
product can be used as the standard in pharmacokinetic (PK) assays.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IP, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: WB, IHC, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Av, Bv, Pm
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IF
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ye, Xp(-)
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, CyTOF-ready, Flow-IC
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICFlow
Applications: Flow, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Ca
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Ec, NA
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IP
Applications: WB, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: IP (-), WB
Applications: Flow, CyTOF-ready
Publications for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (MAB9896) (0)
There are no publications for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (MAB9896).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (MAB9896) (0)
There are no reviews for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (MAB9896).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (MAB9896). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I am interested in getting antibodies for HER that would work in flow cytometry. Could you recommend some choices?
- A list of our ErbB2 antibodies validated for use in flow cytometry can be found here /productsearch/HER2#fq=common_name%3A%22ErbB2%2FHER2%22&fq=category%3A%22Primary%20Antibodies%22&fq=applications%3A%22Flow%20Cytometry%22
Positive Control Lysate(s)
Additional Array Products
Blogs on ErbB2/Her2