E-Selectin/CD62E Antibody (RM0034-9J12) Summary
This antibody was produced from a hybridoma (mouse myeloma fused with spleen cells from a rat immunized with cytokine stimulated-mouse endothelial membrane protein.
This is specific for mouse E-Selectin
Protein G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Flow Cytometry 1:100-1:1000
- Immunohistochemistry 1:10-1:500
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:100-1:400
Antigen retrieval: use 20ug/ml proteinase K in PBS for 15-25 mins
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Aliquot and store at -20C or -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
A 0.2 um filtered solution in PBS
Protein G purified
Alternate Names for E-Selectin/CD62E Antibody (RM0034-9J12)
- CD62 antigen-like family member E
- CD62E antigen
- endothelial adhesion molecule 1
- Endothelial leukocyte adhesion molecule 1
- leukocyte endothelial cell adhesion molecule 2
- Leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion molecule 2
- selectin E
CD62E is also known as endothelial leukocyte adhesion molecule 1 (ELAM1) or E selectin. It is a type I membrane protein that belongs to the selectin family of surface molecules (along with CD62L and CD62P). Selectins are C type cell surface lectins that play a role in leukocyte adhesion to the blood vessel wall endothelium. CD62E (E selectin) is an endothelial cell specific selectin that is expressed on cytokine induced endothelial cells only after activation with proinflammatory cytokines. In vitro experiments have shown that IL1, TNFalpha and bacterial wall components like lipopolysaccharides induce the transcription of CD62E in an NFkB dependent signalling cascade. CD62E has been associated with blood vessel endothelium in diverse inflammatory situations. The main ligands recognised by CD62E are oligosaccharides related to sialyl lewis x.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, Flow, AdBlk, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca, Ch, Xp
Applications: WB, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: Flow, IP, CyTOF-ready
Applications: Flow, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for E-Selectin/CD62E Antibody (NB110-85473) (0)
There are no publications for E-Selectin/CD62E Antibody (NB110-85473).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for E-Selectin/CD62E Antibody (NB110-85473) (0)
There are no reviews for E-Selectin/CD62E Antibody (NB110-85473).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for E-Selectin/CD62E Antibody (NB110-85473). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
This E-selectin antibody is reactive mouse, correct? I have had problems with anti-mouse E-selectin antibodies previously, as many of the commercially available antibodies have not given me the desired vessel staining in IHC. I would like to test this antibody because the image show provided shows good vessel staining.
- Yes, this antibody is reactive with mouse. We guarantee all of our products 100% in the applications and species listed on the product datasheet. As this product is recommended for IHC-P and mouse, I think it is a good choice for you. If you are unable to get this product working in IHC-P and mouse on tissues that express the protein, then Novus would be happy to provide a full refund, or send a free of charge replacement product of equal value. View more information about the Novus 100% guarantee.
Other Available Formats
Additional E-Selectin/CD62E Products
Bioinformatics Tool for E-Selectin/CD62E Antibody (NB110-85473)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to E-Selectin/CD62E Antibody (NB110-85473). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on E-Selectin/CD62E