DEP-1/CD148 Antibody (261922) [Alexa Fluor® 700] Summary
E. coli-derived recombinant human DEP‑1/CD148
Accession # Q12913
Detects human DEP‑1/CD148.
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Flow Cytometry 0.25-1 ug/10^6 cells
Flow Cytometry: Please use 0.25-1 ug of conjugated antibody per 10e6 cells.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store the unopened product at 2 - 8 °C. Do not use past expiration date.
Supplied 0.2 mg/mL in a saline solution containing BSA and Sodium Azide.
0.09% Sodium Azide
Please see the vial label for concentration. If unlisted please contact technical services.
This product is produced by and ships from R&D Systems, Inc., a Bio-Techne brand.
Alternate Names for DEP-1/CD148 Antibody (261922) [Alexa Fluor® 700]
- CD148 antigen
- Density-enhanced phosphatase 1
- DEP1EC 126.96.36.199
- HPTP eta
- human density enhanced phosphatase-1
- protein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor type, J polypeptide
- protein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor type, J
- Protein-tyrosine phosphatase eta
- Protein-tyrosine phosphatase receptor type J
- receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase eta
- susceptibility to colon cancer 1, mouse, homolog of
Density Enhanced Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase (DEP-1), also known as CD148, HPTP-eta, and PTP receptor type J (PTPRJ), is an enzyme that removes phosphate groups covalently attached to tyrosine residues in proteins. A large (220 kilodalton) glycoprotein found at the cell surface, DEP-1 levels are increased with high cell density (1). DEP-1 phosphatase activity is enhanced by basement membrane proteins (2), suggesting it is involved in regulating cell adhesion and contact interactions. High levels of expression dampen PDGF (3), VEGF (4), and T-cell receptor (5) responses. DEP-1 is widely expressed in tissues, particularly ones forming epithelioid monolayers (6). In the immune system, DEP-1 is found on all cell lineages and is highest on granulocytes (7). Dep-1 is the mutated gene in the Susceptibility to Colon Cancer locus Scc1, which is altered in many human colorectal adenomas (8). Gene knockout mice lacking DEP-1 die at midgestation due to failures in cardiovascular development (9). DEP-1 dephosphorylates a variety of proteins, including the HGF (10), PDGF (11), and VEGF (4) receptors, and beta‑catenin (12). The recombinant protein is the intracellular region of DEP-1 containing the catalytic domain.
- Ostman, A. et al. (1994) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 91:9680.
- Sorby, M. et al. (2001) Oncogene 20:5219.
- Jandt, E. et al. (2003) Oncogene 22:4175.
- Lampugnani, M.G. et al. (2003) J. Cell Biol. 161:793.
- Baker, J.E. et al. (2001) Mol. Cell. Biol. 21:2393.
- Borges, L.G. et al. (1996) Circ. Res. 79:570.
- de la Fuente-Garcia, M.A. et al. (1998) Blood 91:2800.
- Ruivenkamp, C.A. et al. (2002) Nat. Genet. 31:295.
- Takahashi, T. et al. (2003) Mol. Cell. Biol. 23:1817.
- Palka, H.L. et al. (2003) J. Biol. Chem. 278:5728.
- Kovalenko, M. et al. (2000) J. Biol. Chem. 275:16219.
- Holsinger, L.J. et al. (2002) Oncogene 21:7067.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF
Applications: WB, IHC
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, In vivo, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Mk
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ELISA, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Xp
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IP, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Bv, Ca, Fe
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICFlow
Applications: WB, Simple Western, IHC
Publications for DEP-1/CD148 Antibody (FAB19341N) (0)
There are no publications for DEP-1/CD148 Antibody (FAB19341N).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for DEP-1/CD148 Antibody (FAB19341N) (0)
There are no reviews for DEP-1/CD148 Antibody (FAB19341N).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for DEP-1/CD148 Antibody (FAB19341N) (0)
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for DEP-1/CD148 Antibody (FAB19341N)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to DEP-1/CD148 Antibody (FAB19341N). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on DEP-1/CD148