CD69 Antibody (310116) [Unconjugated] Summary
Mouse myeloma cell line NS0-derived recombinant mouse CD69
Accession # P37217
Detects mouse CD69 in direct ELISAs and Western blots. In direct ELISAs and Western blots, approximately 50% cross-reactivity with recombinant human CD69 is observed.
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot 1 ug/mL
- Immunocytochemistry 8-25 ug/mL
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
|Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Lyophilized from a 0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS with Trehalose. *Small pack size (SP) is supplied as a 0.2 µm filtered solution in PBS.
Reconstitute at 0.5 mg/mL in sterile PBS.
This product is produced by and ships from R&D Systems, Inc., a Bio-Techne brand.
Alternate Names for CD69 Antibody (310116) [Unconjugated]
- activation inducer molecule (AIM/CD69)
- Activation inducer molecule
- CD69 antigen (p60, early T-cell activation antigen)
- CD69 antigen
- CD69 molecule
- CLEC2CC-type lectin domain family 2 member C
- C-type lectin domain family 2, member C
- early activation antigen CD69
- early lymphocyte activation antigen
- Early T-cell activation antigen p60
- Leukocyte surface antigen Leu-23
CD69, also known as Leu 23, AIM, EA-1 and MLR-3, is a type II transmembrane glycoprotein and is expressed on activated T cells, B cells, NK cells, neutrophils and eosinophils, Langerhans cells and platelets.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, CyTOF-ready, InhibTFunc
Applications: WB, AgAct
Applications: WB, AdBlk
Species: Hu, Mu, Rb(-)
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, Flow-IC
Publications for CD69 Antibody (MAB23861) (0)
There are no publications for CD69 Antibody (MAB23861).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CD69 Antibody (MAB23861) (0)
There are no reviews for CD69 Antibody (MAB23861).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CD69 Antibody (MAB23861) (0)
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CD69 Antibody (MAB23861)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CD69 Antibody (MAB23861). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CD69