CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (MR-1) Summary
Activated mouse Th1 clone D1.6
The Armenian hamster monoclonal antibody MR-1 detects mouse CD154 / CD40L (CD40-ligand), a 39 kDa cell surface type II glycoprotein expressed predominantly on activated CD4+ lymphocytes.
Protein A purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C. Do not freeze.
Phosphate buffered saline (PBS), approx. pH 7.4
15mM Sodium Azide
Protein A purified
- Flow Cytometry 4 ug/ml
- Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence 1:10-1:500
- Immunohistochemistry 1:200
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:10-1:500
- Immunoprecipitation 1:50
Functional Application: Blocking T cell costimulation in vivo.
Alternate Names for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (MR-1)
- CD154 antigen
- CD40 antigen ligand
- CD40 ligand
- T-B cell-activating molecule
- T-cell antigen Gp39
- TNF-related activation protein
- TRAPtumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 5 (hyper-IgM syndrome)
- tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily member 5
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 5
CD154 / CD40L (CD40 ligand) is a member of the tumor necrosis factor family, and is expressed primarily on activated CD4+ lymphocytes, but also on mast cells, basophils, eosinophils and human dendritic cells. Its counter-receptor CD40 is expressed on antigen presenting cells, including dendritic cells, macrophages, and B cells, and also on fibroblasts. Triggering of CD40 by CD40L causes maturation of dendritic cells and upregulation of antigen presentation in functions of the MHC and costimulatory molecules. CD40L also functions as a direct stimulating factor for T cells. CD40L plays also roles e.g. in antibody class switching and modulation of apoptosis in the germinal center.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, AgAct
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv
Applications: WB, ICC/IF
Applications: WB, Flow, AgAct
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, InhibTFunc
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IHC-P, Flow-CS
Species: Hu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Applications: Flow, Func, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Publications for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NBP1-47234) (0)
There are no publications for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NBP1-47234).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NBP1-47234) (0)
There are no reviews for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NBP1-47234).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NBP1-47234). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I am looking for paired ABs for use in detecting CD40L (rat) by ELISA. Do you have such a reagent(s) available?
- Unfortunately we currently do not have any CD40 Ligand antibody pairs that have been validated in Rat. The only antibody pairs we offer for CD40L are validated in Human. I apologize for this inconvenience. If you would be interested in testing one of our products in Rat I'd like to invite you to participate in our Innovators Reward Program. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this program.
Additional CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (MR-1) Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NBP1-47234)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NBP1-47234). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5