CD11 Antibody (24) [DyLight 680] Summary
Fibronectin-purified human monocytes.
Recognises an epitope which is expressed by beta 2 (CD18) integrins in high affinity conformation.
Microglia Marker, Macrophage Marker
Protein A or G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C in the dark.
50mM Sodium Borate
0.05% Sodium Azide
Protein A or G purified
Dylight (R) is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and its subsidiaries. This conjugate is made on demand. Actual recovery may vary from the stated volume of this product. The volume will be greater than or equal to the unit size stated on the datasheet.
Alternate Names for CD11 Antibody (24) [DyLight 680]
- antigen CD11b (p170)
- CD11 antigen-like family member B
- CD11b antigen
- CD11B integrin, alpha M (complement component receptor 3, alpha; also known as CD11b(p170), macrophage antigen alpha polypeptide)
- Cell surface glycoprotein MAC-1 subunit alpha
- CR-3 alpha chain
- integrin alpha-M
- integrin, alpha M (complement component 3 receptor 3 subunit)
- Leukocyte adhesion receptor MO1
- macrophage antigen alpha polypeptide
- neutrophil adherence receptor alpha-M subunit
- Neutrophil adherence receptor
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Ca, GP
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IP
Applications: Flow, IP, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: Flow, IHC, IHC-P, IP, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, Flow, Func, IHC, IHC-Fr, IP, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, Func, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, In vivo, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, CyTOF-ready, InhibTFunc
Applications: WB, Flow, IP, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Publications for CD11 Antibody (NB100-2623FR) (0)
There are no publications for CD11 Antibody (NB100-2623FR).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CD11 Antibody (NB100-2623FR) (0)
There are no reviews for CD11 Antibody (NB100-2623FR).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CD11 Antibody (NB100-2623FR) (0)
Other Available Formats
Additional CD11 Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for CD11 Antibody (NB100-2623FR)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CD11 Antibody (NB100-2623FR). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CD11