CD11 Antibody (24) [DyLight 680] Summary
Fibronectin-purified human monocytes.
Recognises an epitope which is expressed by beta 2 (CD18) integrins in high affinity conformation.
Microglia Marker, Macrophage Marker
Protein A or G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Flow Cytometry, Immunoprecipitation, Radioimmunoassay: Optimal dilutions and concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C in the dark.
50mM Sodium Borate
0.05% Sodium Azide
Protein A or G purified
Dylight (R) is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Alternate Names for CD11 Antibody (24) [DyLight 680]
- antigen CD11b (p170)
- CD11 antigen-like family member B
- CD11b antigen
- CD11B integrin, alpha M (complement component receptor 3, alpha; also known as CD11b(p170), macrophage antigen alpha polypeptide)
- Cell surface glycoprotein MAC-1 subunit alpha
- CR-3 alpha chain
- integrin alpha-M
- integrin, alpha M (complement component 3 receptor 3 subunit)
- Leukocyte adhesion receptor MO1
- macrophage antigen alpha polypeptide
- neutrophil adherence receptor alpha-M subunit
- Neutrophil adherence receptor
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Ca, GP
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IP
Applications: Flow, Func, IP, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: Flow, IHC, IHC-P, IP, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, Flow, Func, IHC, IHC-Fr, IP, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, Func, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, In vivo, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, CyTOF-ready, InhibTFunc
Applications: Flow, IHC, IHC-Fr
Publications for CD11 Antibody (NB100-2623FR) (0)
There are no publications for CD11 Antibody (NB100-2623FR).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CD11 Antibody (NB100-2623FR) (0)
There are no reviews for CD11 Antibody (NB100-2623FR).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CD11 Antibody (NB100-2623FR) (0)
Other Available Formats
Additional CD11 Antibody (24) [DyLight 680] Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for CD11 Antibody (NB100-2623FR)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CD11 Antibody (NB100-2623FR). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CD11