Publications for Caspase-8 Antibody (NBP1-88185) (0)
There are no publications for Caspase-8 Antibody (NBP1-88185).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Caspase-8 Antibody (NBP1-88185) (0)
There are no reviews for Caspase-8 Antibody (NBP1-88185).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Caspase-8 Antibody (NBP1-88185). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
May we ask the MW difference between the active form and the proform of Caspase 8 while performing WB?
- In treated cells induced to undergo apoptosis, caspase-8 migrates as a 55/53 kDa (pro-form), 41/42 kDa (a cleaved/active or intermediate form), and 18 kDa (active form). The proform (55/53 kDa) is still seen in treated cells because not all cells undergo apoptosis at once.
Additional Caspase-8 Antibody Products
Related Products by Gene
, CASPASE 3
, CASPASE 8
, CASPASE 9
, TNF-RELATED APOPTOSIS-INDUCING LIGAND
Bioinformatics Tool for Caspase-8 Antibody (NBP1-88185)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Caspase-8 Antibody (NBP1-88185). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on Caspase-8.