Rat Transferrin ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
Tf (Rat) ELISA Kit is a competitive enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative measurement of rat Tf.
CV% < 7%
CV% < 4.5%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Useful for quantification.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x): A 20-fold concentrated buffered surfactant.
- Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate (SP Conjugate): A 100-fold concentrate.
- Stop Solution: A 0.5 N hydroxychloric acid to stop the chromogen substrate reaction.
- Sealing Tapes: pressure-sensitive sealing tapes that can be cut to fit the format of theindividual assay.
- Rat Transferrin Microplate: A 96-well polystyrene microplate (12 strips of 8 wells)coated with a polyclonal antibody against rat Transferrin.
- Rat Transferrin Standard: Rat Transferrin in a buffered protein base, lyophilized.
- Biotinylated Transferrin: lyophilized.
- Chromogen Substrate: A ready-to-use stabilized peroxidase chromogen substratetetramethylbenzidine.
- MIX Diluent Concentrate (10x): A 10-fold concentrated buffered protein base.
Quality control test: Standard Curve.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Rat Transferrin ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- Beta-1 metal-binding globulin
- EC 3.4.21
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Po, Bv, Rb
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, PAGE
Applications: WB, ELISA, IHC, IHC-P, PEP-ELISA, S-ELISA
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
Applications: WB, Flow, IA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, CyTOF-ready, Flow-IC
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for Transferrin ELISA Kit (KA1847) (0)
There are no publications for Transferrin ELISA Kit (KA1847).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Transferrin ELISA Kit (KA1847) (0)
There are no reviews for Transferrin ELISA Kit (KA1847).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Transferrin ELISA Kit (KA1847) (0)
Additional Transferrin Products
Bioinformatics Tool for Transferrin ELISA Kit (KA1847)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Transferrin ELISA Kit (KA1847). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on Transferrin.