OX40/TNFRSF4 ELISA Kit Summary
|Standard Curve Range
78 - 5,000 pg/mL
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
Concentration is not relevant for this product. Please see the protocols for proper use of this product.
The human sCD134/OX40 ELISA is an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative detection of human sCD134/OX40.
- Aluminium pouch(es) with a Microwell Plate coated with monoclonal antibody to human sCD134/OX40
- Biotin-Conjugate anti-human sCD134/OX40 monoclonal antibody
- Human sCD134/OX40 Standard lyophilized, 10 ng/ml upon reconstitution
- Sample Diluent
- Assay Buffer Concentrate 20x (PBS with 1% Tween 20 and 10% BSA)
- Wash Buffer Concentrate 20x (PBS with 1% Tween 20)
- Substrate Solution (tetramethyl-benzidine)
- Stop Solution (1M Phosphoric acid)
- Adhesive Films
Colored dyes for optional use with this kit are available and will be provided free of charge upon request. Please refer to catalog number NBP2-41404.
Alternate Names for OX40/TNFRSF4 ELISA Kit
- ACT35 antigen
- ACT35ATC35 antigen
- CD134 antigen
- OX40 cell surface antigen
- OX40 homologue
- OX40L receptor
- OX40lymphoid activation antigene ACT35
- TAX transcriptionally-activated glycoprotein 1 receptor
- tax-transcriptionally activated glycoprotein 1 receptor
- tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 4
- tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 4
- TXGP1LOX40 antigen
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, InhibTFunc
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, AgAct, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: WB, Flow, AgAct
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, S-ELISA
Applications: WB, AgAct
Publications for OX40/TNFRSF4 ELISA Kit (NBP2-22043) (0)
There are no publications for OX40/TNFRSF4 ELISA Kit (NBP2-22043).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for OX40/TNFRSF4 ELISA Kit (NBP2-22043) (0)
There are no reviews for OX40/TNFRSF4 ELISA Kit (NBP2-22043).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for OX40/TNFRSF4 ELISA Kit (NBP2-22043) (0)
Additional OX40/TNFRSF4 ELISA Kit Products
Related Products by Gene
, OX40 LIGAND
Bioinformatics Tool for OX40/TNFRSF4 ELISA Kit (NBP2-22043)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to OX40/TNFRSF4 ELISA Kit (NBP2-22043). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on OX40/TNFRSF4