FCRN/FCGRT Overexpression Lysate (Native) Summary
The lysate was created in HEK293T cells, using plasmid ID RC200364 and based on accession number NM_004107. The protein contains a C-terminal DDK tag.
Homo sapiens Fc fragment of IgG, receptor, transporter, alpha (FCGRT), transcript variant 1, mRNA*
This product is intended for use as a positive control in Western Blot. You will receive the lysate (100ug), and an empty vector negative control (100 ug).
Disclaimer note: The observed molecular weight of the protein may vary from the listed predicted molecular weight due to post translational modifications, post translation cleavages, relative charges, and other experimental factors.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Lysate Details for FCRN/FCGRT
HEK293T cells in 10-cm dishes were transiently transfected with a non-lipid polymer transfection reagent specially designed and manufactured for large volume DNA transfection. Transfected cells were cultured for 48hrs before collection. The cells were lysed in modified RIPA buffer (25mM Tris-HCl pH7.6, 150mM NaCl, 1% NP-40, 1mM EDTA, 1xProteinase inhibitor cocktail mix, 1mM PMSF and 1mM Na3VO4, and then centrifuged to clarify the lysate. Protein concentration was measured by BCA protein assay kit.This product is manufactured by and sold under license from OriGene Technologies and its use is limited solely for research purposes.
Alternate Names for FCRN/FCGRT Overexpression Lysate (Native)
- Fc fragment of IgG, receptor, transporter, alpha
- FcRn alpha chain
- FCRNimmunoglobulin receptor, intestinal, heavy chain
- IgG Fc fragment receptor transporter alpha chain
- IgG receptor FcRn large subunit p51
- major histocompatibility complex class I-like Fc receptor
- Neonatal Fc receptor
- neonatal Fc-receptor for Ig
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: B/N, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, CyTOF-ready, Flow-IC
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, ELISA, PLA
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Applications: B/N, Flow, IHC-Fr, IP
Species: Ch, Vi
Applications: WB, ELISA, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P, IF
Applications: Flow, CyTOF-ready
Applications: Flow, IHC, IHC-Fr
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
Publications for FCRN/FCGRT Lysate (NBL1-10660) (0)
There are no publications for FCRN/FCGRT Lysate (NBL1-10660).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for FCRN/FCGRT Lysate (NBL1-10660) (0)
There are no reviews for FCRN/FCGRT Lysate (NBL1-10660).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for FCRN/FCGRT Lysate (NBL1-10660). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
Can you please confirm whether the following items are both related to neonatal Fc receptor? NBL1-10660 & H00002217-Q01
- Both of these products are of the Fc fragment of IgG, receptor, transporter, alpha (FCGRT). One is an overexpression lysate and the other is a purified partial recombinant protein. Our description of the gene is as follows This gene encodes a receptor that binds the Fc region of monomeric immunoglobulin G. The encoded protein transfers immunoglobulin G antibodies from mother to fetus across the placenta. This protein also binds immunoglobulin G to protect the antibody from degradation. This appears to be the neonatal Fc receptor.
Additional FCRN/FCGRT Products
Bioinformatics Tool for FCRN/FCGRT Lysate (NBL1-10660)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to FCRN/FCGRT Lysate (NBL1-10660). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on FCRN/FCGRT.