ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (ICR55) Summary
Recombinant full length protein (Human).
Recognizes epitope E of ErbB2 (CD340).
Protein G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot 1:100-1:2000
- Flow Cytometry 1:10-1:1000
- Immunohistochemistry 1:10-1:500
- Immunohistochemistry-Frozen 1:10-1:500
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:10-1:500
- Immunoprecipitation 1:10-1:500
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C short term. Aliquot and store at -20C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Phosphate Buffered Saline
0.09% Sodium Azide
Protein G purified
Alternate Names for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (ICR55)
- CD340 antigen
- c-erb B2/neu protein
- EC 2.7.10
- HER2EC 126.96.36.199
- Metastatic lymph node gene 19 protein
- MLN 19
- Neu Oncogene
- neuroblastoma/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog
- Proto-oncogene c-ErbB-2
- Proto-oncogene Neu
- receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-2
- Tyrosine kinase-type cell surface receptor HER2
- v-erb-b2 avian erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 2(neuro/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog)
- v-erb-b2 erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 2, neuro/glioblastomaderived oncogene homolog (avian)
Human Her2/neu (also known as c-erbB-2) proto-oncogene is expressed at the cell surface of a range of tumour cells. It is an essential component of a neuregulin-receptor complex, althought neuregulins do not interact with it alone. GP30 is a potential ligand for this receptor. Not activated by EGF, TGF-alpha and amphiregulin. In many types of tumour Her2/neu expression is related to poor prognosis, with an increased risk of metastasis.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IP, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: WB, IHC, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Av, Bv, Pm
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IF
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ye, Xp(-)
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, CyTOF-ready, Flow-IC
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICFlow
Applications: Flow, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Ca
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Ec, NA
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IP
Applications: WB, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: IP (-), WB
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Publications for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NB110-10609) (0)
There are no publications for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NB110-10609).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NB110-10609) (0)
There are no reviews for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NB110-10609).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NB110-10609). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I am interested in getting antibodies for HER that would work in flow cytometry. Could you recommend some choices?
- A list of our ErbB2 antibodies validated for use in flow cytometry can be found here /productsearch/HER2#fq=common_name%3A%22ErbB2%2FHER2%22&fq=category%3A%22Primary%20Antibodies%22&fq=applications%3A%22Flow%20Cytometry%22
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NB110-10609)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NB110-10609). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on ErbB2/Her2