ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (6C2) Summary
Purified recombinant fragment of human ERBB2(aa750-987) expressed in E. Coli.
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot 1:500-1:2000
- ELISA 1:10000
- Flow Cytometry
- Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence 1:200-1:1000
- Immunohistochemistry 1:10-1:500
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:200-1:1000
Disclaimer note: The observed molecular weight of the protein may vary from the listed predicted molecular weight due to post translational modifications, post translation cleavages, relative charges, and other experimental factors.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C short term. Aliquot and store at -20C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
0.03% Sodium Azide
Alternate Names for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (6C2)
- CD340 antigen
- c-erb B2/neu protein
- EC 2.7.10
- HER2EC 18.104.22.168
- Metastatic lymph node gene 19 protein
- MLN 19
- Neu Oncogene
- neuroblastoma/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog
- Proto-oncogene c-ErbB-2
- Proto-oncogene Neu
- receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-2
- Tyrosine kinase-type cell surface receptor HER2
- v-erb-b2 avian erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 2(neuro/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog)
- v-erb-b2 erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 2, neuro/glioblastomaderived oncogene homolog (avian)
The EGF receptor family comprises several related receptor tyrosine kinases that are frequently overexpressed in a variety of carcinomas. Members of this receptor family include EGFR (HER1), Neu (ErbB-2, HER2), ErbB-3 (HER3) and ErbB-4 (HER4), which form either homodimers or heterodimers upon ligand binding. Neu, a glycoprotein, undergoes transactivation upon heterodimerization with other EGF receptor family members. Neu heterodimerization with ErbB-3 recruits heregulin, which induces phosphoinositide (PI) 3-kinase activation. Activation of Neu potentiates tumor cell motility and protease secretion and invasion, and also modulates cell cycle checkpoint function, DNA repair and apoptotic responses. Amplification and/or overexpression of Neu occurs in 20-30% of breast carcinomas. Measurement of increased Neu expression can be a predictor of disease prognosis. Neu may also prove to be a promising target for therapeutic agents.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IP, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: WB, IHC, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rb
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ye, Xp(-)
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, CyTOF-ready, Flow-IC
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: Flow, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Ca
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Ec, NA
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Pm
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IP
Applications: IP (-), WB
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP1-51659) (0)
There are no publications for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP1-51659).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP1-51659) (0)
There are no reviews for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP1-51659).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP1-51659). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I am interested in getting antibodies for HER that would work in flow cytometry. Could you recommend some choices?
- A list of our ErbB2 antibodies validated for use in flow cytometry can be found here /productsearch/HER2#fq=common_name%3A%22ErbB2%2FHER2%22&fq=category%3A%22Primary%20Antibodies%22&fq=applications%3A%22Flow%20Cytometry%22
Additional ErbB2/Her2 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP1-51659)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP1-51659). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on ErbB2/Her2