CXCL16 ELISA Kit [Biotin] Summary
|Standard Curve Range
15.6 to 1000 pg/mL
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
Biotin (A=N/A, E=N/A)
Concentration is not relevant for this product. Please see the protocols for proper use of this product.
Cxcl16 (Mouse) ELISA Kit is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative measurement of mouse Cxcl16.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for CXCL16 ELISA Kit [Biotin]
- chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 16
- CXC chemokine ligand 16
- Scavenger receptor for phosphatidylserine and oxidized low density lipoprotein
- Small-inducible cytokine B16
- SRPSOXC-X-C motif chemokine 16
- SR-PSOXTransmembrane chemokine CXCL16
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, IHC, Neut
Applications: ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, InhibTFunc
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Neut
Applications: Flow, IHC, Neut
Publications for CXCL16 ELISA Kit (KA0556) (0)
There are no publications for CXCL16 ELISA Kit (KA0556).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CXCL16 ELISA Kit (KA0556) (0)
There are no reviews for CXCL16 ELISA Kit (KA0556).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
FAQs for CXCL16 ELISA Kit (KA0556) (0)
Additional CXCL16 ELISA Kit [Biotin] Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for CXCL16 ELISA Kit (KA0556)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CXCL16 ELISA Kit (KA0556). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CXCL16