Human CXCL13/BLC/BCA-1 ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
CV% < 12%
CV% < 10%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
CXCL13 (Human) ELISA Kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human CXCL13.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate (Item G): 200x concentrated HRP-conjugated Streptavidin.
- Note: Return unused wells to the pouch containing desiccant pack, reseal along entire edge.
- Detection Antibody BLC (Item F): Biotinylated anti-human BLC. Each vial is enough toassay half the microplate
- BLC Microplate (Item A): 96 wells coated with anti-human BLC.
- Assay Diluent B (Item E): 5x concentrated buffer.
- Assay Diluent A (Item D): Diluent buffer, containing 0.09% sodium azide as preservative.
- Stop Solution (Item I): 0.2 M sulfuric acid.
- TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent (Item H): 3, 3’, 5, 5’- tetramethylbenzidine (TMB) inbuffered solution.
- Standard Protein (Item C): Human BLC. 1 vial is enough to run each standard in duplicate.
- Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x) (Item B): 20x concentrated solution.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Human CXCL13/BLC/BCA-1 ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- B cell-attracting chemokine 1
- B lymphocyte chemoattractant
- BCA1B-cell chemoattractant
- BCA-1CXC chemokine BLC
- B-cell-homing chemokine (ligand for Burkitt's lymphoma receptor-1)
- BLCSmall-inducible cytokine B13
- B-lymphocyte chemoattractant
- chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 13 (B-cell chemoattractant)
- chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 13
- C-X-C motif chemokine 13
- SCYB13B-cell-attracting chemokine 1
- small inducible cytokine B subfamily (Cys-X-Cys motif), member 13 (B-cellchemoattractant)
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: Flow, IHC, CyTOF-reported, ICC, Neut
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICC, Neut
Applications: Flow, CyTOF-reported, ICC, Neut
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, ELISA, PLA
Publications for CXCL13/BLC/BCA-1 ELISA Kit (KA1697) (0)
There are no publications for CXCL13/BLC/BCA-1 ELISA Kit (KA1697).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CXCL13/BLC/BCA-1 ELISA Kit (KA1697) (0)
There are no reviews for CXCL13/BLC/BCA-1 ELISA Kit (KA1697).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CXCL13/BLC/BCA-1 ELISA Kit (KA1697) (0)
Additional CXCL13/BLC/BCA-1 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CXCL13/BLC/BCA-1 ELISA Kit (KA1697)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CXCL13/BLC/BCA-1 ELISA Kit (KA1697). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CXCL13/BLC/BCA-1