Mouse CCL21/6Ckine ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
Ccl21a (Mouse) ELISA Kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of mouse Ccl21a.
CV% < 12%
CV% < 10%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Useful for quantification.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x) (Item B): 20x concentrated solution.
- Standard protein (Item C): Mouse 6Ckine. 1 vial is enough to run eachstandard in duplicate.
- Stop Solution (Item I): 0.2 M sulfuric acid.
- TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent (Item H): 3,3’,5,5’-tetramethylbenzidine(TMB) in buffered solution.
- Assay Diluent B (Item E): 5x concentrated buffer.
- Assay Diluent A (Item D): Diluent buffer, containing 0.09% sodium azide aspreservative.
- 6Ckine Microplate (Item A): 96 wells (12 strips x 8 wells) coated withanti-mouse 6Ckine.
- Detection Antibody 6Ckine (Item F): Biotinylated anti-mouse 6Ckine. Eachvial is enough to assay half the microplate.
- HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate (Item G): 200x concentrated HRP-conjugatedstreptavidin.
Quality control test: Standard Curve.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Mouse CCL21/6Ckine ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- 6CkineSmall-inducible cytokine A21
- Beta-chemokine exodus-2
- chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 21
- member 21
- secondary lymphoid tissue chemokine
- SLCSecondary lymphoid-tissue chemokine
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: Flow, CyTOF-reported, ICC, Neut
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv
Applications: WB, ICC/IF
Applications: WB, IHC, Neut
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, CyTOF-ready, InhibTFunc
Applications: Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICC, Neut
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: IHC, ICC
Publications for CCL21/6Ckine ELISA Kit (KA1774) (0)
There are no publications for CCL21/6Ckine ELISA Kit (KA1774).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CCL21/6Ckine ELISA Kit (KA1774) (0)
There are no reviews for CCL21/6Ckine ELISA Kit (KA1774).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CCL21/6Ckine ELISA Kit (KA1774) (0)
Additional CCL21/6Ckine Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CCL21/6Ckine ELISA Kit (KA1774)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CCL21/6Ckine ELISA Kit (KA1774). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CCL21/6Ckine