CCL2/MCP1 Antibody Summary
Synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human CCL2The immunogen for this antibody is CCL2. Peptide sequence ASYRRITSSKCPKEAVIFKTIVAKEICADPKQKWVQDSMDHLDKQTQTPK.
Immunogen affinity purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot 1:1000
- Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence 1:10-1:500
- Immunohistochemistry 1:10-1:500
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:10-1:500
This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against CCL2 and was validated on Western blot.
Disclaimer note: The observed molecular weight of the protein may vary from the listed predicted molecular weight due to post translational modifications, post translation cleavages, relative charges, and other experimental factors.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -20C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
PBS and 2% Sucrose
0.09% Sodium Azide
Immunogen affinity purified
Centrifuge prior to opening. Reconstitute with sterilized PBS to a final concentration of 1mg/ml. Vortex followed by Centrifuge again to pellet the solution.
The addition of 50% glycerol is optional for those storing this antibody at -20C and not aliquoting smaller units. However, please note that glycerol may interrupt some downstream antibody applications and should be added with caution.
Alternate Names for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody
- C-C motif chemokine 2
- chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 2
- HC11Monocyte secretory protein JE
- MCAFMonocyte chemotactic and activating factor
- MCP1 Monocyte chemotactic protein 1
- MCP-1 Small-inducible cytokine A2
- Monocyte chemoattractant protein 1
- monocyte chemoattractant protein-1
- small inducible cytokine A2 (monocyte chemotactic protein 1, homologous tomouse Sig-je)
- small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 2
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Po, Bv, Rb
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, PAGE
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NBP1-79938) (0)
There are no publications for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NBP1-79938).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NBP1-79938) (0)
There are no reviews for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NBP1-79938).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NBP1-79938). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I'm looking at the antibody NBP1-79938, and I was wondering what concentration the antibody comes in? I see that the size is 0.05 mg but I didn't know how concentrated or dilution the antibody was. Or is it variable lot to lot?
- NBP1-79938 is supplied lyophilized (freeze dried). Our reconstitution instructions for this antibody (on the web page / datasheet) include: Add 50ul of distilled water. Final concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer.
Additional CCL2/MCP1 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NBP1-79938)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CCL2/MCP1 Antibody (NBP1-79938). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CCL2/MCP1.