Publications for BPTF/FALZ Antibody (NBP1-84756) (0)
There are no publications for BPTF/FALZ Antibody (NBP1-84756).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for BPTF/FALZ Antibody (NBP1-84756) (0)
There are no reviews for BPTF/FALZ Antibody (NBP1-84756).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for BPTF/FALZ Antibody (NBP1-84756). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I am interesting by anti-BPTF antibody. I would like to know if a large protein like that could be revealed in PVDF membrane?
- Regarding your question, nucleosome-remodeling factor subunit (BPTF) is a very large protein as you have also mentioned (338KD). There are some tips for efficient transfer of these proteins in western blot for instance: 1) Make sure to use a low percentage gel, for BPTF in particular I suggest you use 7% gel or even lower (5%). 2) You can use either Nitrocellulose or PVDF, to my knowledge the binding efficiency is higher for nitrocellulose while PVDF is a better choice of membrane if you are planning to do re-probing and stripping. If you are going to use PVDF, make sure to wet it in 100% methanol before use. Furthermore, PVDF membrane exhibits better binding efficiency of electroblotted material in the presence of SDS in the transfer buffer. However SDS added to facilitate transfer of large proteins should not exceed 0.05% as it will interfere with the binding of the protein to the membrane. 3) For transfer you can either use the semi-dry or wet transfer but you decide doing wet transfer, I strongly recommend you doing the transfer in low voltage (at 50v) for instance in order to obtain an efficient transfer. These are some suggestions I can provide for a better and more efficient transfer for large proteins like BPTF.
Additional BPTF/FALZ Antibody Products
Related Products by Gene
, CASPASE 3
, HISTONE H3
Bioinformatics Tool for BPTF/FALZ Antibody (NBP1-84756)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to BPTF/FALZ Antibody (NBP1-84756). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on BPTF/FALZ