Publications for beta Tubulin Antibody (NBP2-15584) (0)
There are no publications for beta Tubulin Antibody (NBP2-15584).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for beta Tubulin Antibody (NBP2-15584) (0)
There are no reviews for beta Tubulin Antibody (NBP2-15584).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for beta Tubulin Antibody (NBP2-15584). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
Our customer want to know which tubulin (alpha or beta) is suitable for WB as the loading control in brain tissue. Could you recommend the tubulin alpha or beta as a loading control for WB in brain tissue? In case of adipose tissue, tubulin alpha is not suitable as a loading control. How about in brain tissue? Could you let me know?
- Both beta and alpha tubulin are expressed in the brain, and either one would make a suitable loading control. Beta tubulin may give a cleaner signal than alpha, but this varies greatly. You may wish to consider NB600-936.
Additional beta Tubulin Antibody Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for beta Tubulin Antibody (NBP2-15584)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to beta Tubulin Antibody (NBP2-15584). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on beta Tubulin