Publications for ATPase Antibody (NBP1-89709) (0)
There are no publications for ATPase Antibody (NBP1-89709).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for ATPase Antibody (NBP1-89709) (0)
There are no reviews for ATPase Antibody (NBP1-89709).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for ATPase Antibody (NBP1-89709). (Showing 1 - 4 of 4 FAQ).
I have phosphate in my enzyme. What can I do?
- You can dialyse or desalt the enzyme into a phosphate-free buffer. Alternatively, you can use a special resin (PiBind) to remove the phosphate.
I have 5% DMSO in my assay. Can I use PiColorLock Gold?
- Yes, the reagent is designed for drug screening work and other situations that require DMSO.
I have a high background in my ATPase assay and I definitely do not have free phosphate in my sample
- This is almost always due to inadequate mixing of the special stabilizer with the sample and detection reagent. Make sure the stabilizer is pipetted up and down several times to ensure thorough mixing.
I would like to measure the conversion of pyrophosphate to phosphate. Can I use the PiColorLock Gold Phosphate Detection System for this purpose?
- Yes, only the phosphate will give a signal; pyrophosphate will not.
Additional ATPase Products
Bioinformatics Tool for ATPase Antibody (NBP1-89709)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to ATPase Antibody (NBP1-89709). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on ATPase