ADAMTS4 Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
Aggrecanase Activity Assay Kit is a colorimetric method for assaying the activity of aggrecanase.
|Standard Curve Range
TS4 : 1.5 to 0.024 nM ARGSVIL-peptide: 4 - 0.062 nM
Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Wash Buffer: Bottle contains 25 ml phosphate buffer concentrate which when diluted gives0.02 M Na-phosphate buffer pH 7.2, 0.15 M NaCl, 0.05 % Tween 20.
- Sulfuric Acid: Bottle contains 0.25 M sulfuric acid. Ready to use
- Detection Solution TMB: Bottle contains 3, 3', 5, 5'-tetramethylbenzidine (TMB)/hydrogenperoxide. Ready to use
- ADAMTS4-Standard: Solution of 0.3 µM recombinant truncated human aggrecanase 1(ADAMTS4 amino acids F213 - A579 with C-terminal His-tag) with additives. Ready to use.
- Aggrecan-IGD: Tris-buffered solution of 1 µM aggrecan-IGD with additives and preservative.Ready to use
- Antibody-Peroxidase Conjugate: Anti-aggrecan antibody coupled to horseradish peroxidase instabilization solution. The conjugate has to be diluted 100-fold prior to use
- ARGSVIL-Peptide Standard: ARGSVIL-peptide at a concentration of 40 nM in EDTA-dilutionbuffer. Ready to use
- ELISA Buffer: Solution of 10 mg/ml bovine serum albumin, 0.15 M NaCl, 0.02 M Na-phosphatepH 7.2 with preservative. Ready to use.
- EDTA Dilution Buffer: Solution of 0.01 M EDTA, 10 mg/ml bovine serum albumin, 0.15 M NaCl,0.02 M Na-phosphate pH 7.2 with preservative. Ready to use
- Inhibitor Solution: Inhibitor concentrated with 4 mM Pefabloc, 0.01 mM pepstatin, 0.01 mMleupeptin in 10 mM MES buffer pH 6.0. Ready to use.
- Microtiter Plate: The plate contains 6 x 16 well strips coated with anti-neoepitope ARGSVILantibody. Ready to use.
- Reaction Buffer: Solution of 0.05 M Tris-HCl buffer pH 7.5, 0.15 M NaCl, 5 mM CaCl2, 10 µMZnCl2, 0.05 % Brij 35 with preservative. Ready to use
Quality control test: Standard Curve
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for ADAMTS4 Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- a disintegrin-like and metalloprotease (reprolysin type) with thrombospondintype 1 motif, 4
- ADAM metallopeptidase with thrombospondin type 1 motif, 4
- ADAM-TS 4
- ADMP-1EC 220.127.116.11
- Aggrecanase 1
- EC 3.4.24
- KIAA0688A disintegrin and metalloproteinase with thrombospondin motifs 4
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv, Ca
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, IHC, IP
Applications: WB, IHC, ICC
Species: Hu, Rt
Applications: WB, IHC, IP, ICC
Species: Hu, Rt
Publications for ADAMTS4 Kit (KA1497)(2)
Showing Publications 1 - 2
Reviews for ADAMTS4 Kit (KA1497) (0)
There are no reviews for ADAMTS4 Kit (KA1497).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
FAQs for ADAMTS4 Kit (KA1497) (0)
Other Available Formats
Additional ADAMTS4 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for ADAMTS4 Kit (KA1497)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to ADAMTS4 Kit (KA1497). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on ADAMTS4