Human TIMP-4 ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
CV% < 12%
CV% < 10%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
TIMP4 (Human) ELISA Kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human TIMP4.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- HRP-Streptavidin concentrates (Item G): 700x concentrated HRP-conjugatedStreptavidin.
- Detection Antibody TIMP-4 (Item F): Biotinylated anti-human TIMP-4 (each vial isenough to assay half microplate).
- Assay Diluent B (Item E): 5x concentrated buffer.
- Assay Diluent C (Item L): Diluent buffer.
- Stop Solution (Item I): 0.2 M sulfuric acid.
- Standard Protein (Item C): Human TIMP-4. 1 vial is enough to run each standard induplicate.
- TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent (Item H): 3, 3’, 5, 5’- tetramethylbenzidine(TMB) in buffered solution.
- TIMP-4 Microplate (Item A): 12 strips x 8 wells coated with anti-human TIMP-4.
- Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x) (Item B): 20x concentrated solution.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Human TIMP-4 ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- metalloproteinase inhibitor 4
- TIMP metallopeptidase inhibitor 4
- tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase 4
- Tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases 4
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ch, GP
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IP, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, ELISA
Applications: WB, IHC, IP
Species: Hu, Po, Ca, Fe, Gt, GP, Sh
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for TIMP-4 ELISA Kit (KA1768) (0)
There are no publications for TIMP-4 ELISA Kit (KA1768).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for TIMP-4 ELISA Kit (KA1768) (0)
There are no reviews for TIMP-4 ELISA Kit (KA1768).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for TIMP-4 ELISA Kit (KA1768) (0)
Additional TIMP-4 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for TIMP-4 ELISA Kit (KA1768)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to TIMP-4 ELISA Kit (KA1768). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on TIMP-4