TIMP-4 ELISA Kit [Biotin] Summary
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
Biotin (A=N/A, E=N/A)
TIMP4 (Human) ELISA Kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human TIMP4.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for TIMP-4 ELISA Kit [Biotin]
- metalloproteinase inhibitor 4
- TIMP metallopeptidase inhibitor 4
- tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase 4
- Tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases 4
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ELISA
Applications: WB, IHC
Applications: WB, IHC, IP
Applications: IHC, IHC-P
Publications for TIMP-4 ELISA Kit (KA1768) (0)
There are no publications for TIMP-4 ELISA Kit (KA1768).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for TIMP-4 ELISA Kit (KA1768) (0)
There are no reviews for TIMP-4 ELISA Kit (KA1768).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
FAQs for TIMP-4 ELISA Kit (KA1768) (0)
Additional TIMP-4 ELISA Kit [Biotin] Products
Related Products by Gene
, MATRIX METALLOPROTEINASE 2
, MATRIX METALLOPROTEINASE 3
, MATRIX METALLOPROTEINASE 9
Bioinformatics Tool for TIMP-4 ELISA Kit (KA1768)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to TIMP-4 ELISA Kit (KA1768). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on TIMP-4