Recombinant Human CXCL3/GRO gamma (aa 39-107) Protein Summary
|Details of Functionality
Measured by its ability to chemoattract BaF3 mouse pro‑B cells transfected with human CXCR2. The ED50 for this effect is 0.4-2.4 ng/mL.
E. coli-derived human CXCL3/GRO gamma/CINC-2/DCIP-1 protein
| Protein/Peptide Type
>95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining.
<0.10 EU per 1 μg of the protein by the LAL method.
Disclaimer note: The observed molecular weight of the protein may vary from the listed predicted molecular weight due to post translational modifications, post translation cleavages, relative charges, and other experimental factors.
7 kDa, reducing conditions
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
|Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 3 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Lyophilized from a 0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS with BSA as a carrier protein.
>95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining.
Reconstitute at 250 μg/mL in sterile PBS.
This product is produced by and ships from R&D Systems, Inc., a Bio-Techne brand.
Alternate Names for Recombinant Human CXCL3/GRO gamma (aa 39-107) Protein
- chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 3
- C-X-C motif chemokine 3
- GRO gamma
- GRO3 oncogene
- Growth-regulated protein gamma
- Macrophage inflammatory protein 2-beta
- melanoma growth stimulatory activity gamma
- MGSA gamma
CXCL3, also known as Growth-regulated Oncogene gamma (GRO gamma), Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 2 beta (MIP-2beta), Dendritic Cell Inflammatory Protein 1 (DCIP-1), or Cytokine-induced Neutrophil Attractant 2 (CINC-2), is an 8 kDa pro-inflammatory member of the CXC subfamily of heparin-binding chemokines (1-3). Mature human CXCL3 (aa 35-107) shares 70% and 74% amino acid (aa) sequence identity with mouse and rat CXCL3, respectively. CXCL3 binds and activates CXCR2 to induce chemoattraction of CXCR2-expressing cells including neutrophils and endothelial cells (4, 5). Additional N-terminal processing of mature CXCL3 by the removal of aa 35-38 increases its chemotactic activity by several fold (6). In addition to binding CXCR2, CXCL3 can also bind and be sequestered by the Duffy Antigen Receptor for Chemokines (DARC) decoy receptor (7).
- Tekamp-Olson, P. et al. (1990) J. Exp. Med. 172:911.
- Haskill, S. et al. (1990) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 87:7732.
- Zlotnik, A. and O. Yoshie (2012) Immunity 36:705.
- Strydom, N. and S.M. Rankin (2013) J. Innate Immun. 5:304.
- Mehrad, B. et al. (2007) Thromb. Haemost. 97:755.
- Wuyts, A. et al. (1999) Eur. J. Biochem. 260:421.
- Hansell, C.A. et al. (2011) Immunol. Cell Biol. 89:197.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: WB, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC-P
Publications for CXCL3/GRO gamma/CINC-2/DCIP-1 (8297-GG) (0)
There are no publications for CXCL3/GRO gamma/CINC-2/DCIP-1 (8297-GG).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CXCL3/GRO gamma/CINC-2/DCIP-1 (8297-GG) (0)
There are no reviews for CXCL3/GRO gamma/CINC-2/DCIP-1 (8297-GG).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
FAQs for CXCL3/GRO gamma/CINC-2/DCIP-1 (8297-GG) (0)
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CXCL3/GRO gamma/CINC-2/DCIP-1 (8297-GG)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CXCL3/GRO gamma/CINC-2/DCIP-1 (8297-GG). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CXCL3/GRO gamma/CINC-2/DCIP-1