Publications for PKC alpha Antibody (NBP1-87269) (0)
There are no publications for PKC alpha Antibody (NBP1-87269).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for PKC alpha Antibody (NBP1-87269) (0)
There are no reviews for PKC alpha Antibody (NBP1-87269).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for PKC alpha Antibody (NBP1-87269). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
We are looking into protein kinase C-alpha antibodies for immunohistochemistry on formalin fixed, paraffin embedded tissue. I see that you have many antibodies, including several monoclonals. I wanted to confirm with you that the following antibodies are specific for C-alpha. NB600-201=MC5 (an older paper suggested that this might react with alpha, beta, gamm), NB110-57356=Y124, NB110-57353=Y143. Also, if you have an comparator data or feedback regarding PKC-alpha antibodies for IHC on FFPE, that would be very helpful. We would like to pick 1 antibody that is easy to titer and robust, so that we can move forward with our studies.
- We have never heard any feedback that these cross-react with other PKC proteins. If you have seen data that MC5 may cross-react, then I would consider avoiding this antibody if you are concerned. The immunogens for NB110-57356 and NB110-57353 come from the N- and C-terminals, which is where the PKC proteins vary the most, so these are not expected to cross-react and we have had no feedback or testing data that suggests that they do. I would recommend NB110-57356, since it has been published with. You may want to review the published data to determine if it seems this antibody will suit your needs.
Additional PKC alpha Antibody Products
Related Products by Gene
, PROTEIN KINASE C-ALPHA
Bioinformatics Tool for PKC alpha Antibody (NBP1-87269)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to PKC alpha Antibody (NBP1-87269). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on PKC alpha.
There is nothing beta than PKC Alpha
cAMP-dependent protein kinase (PKA) is a Ser/Thr protein kinase that is highly conserved between species. Three distinct catalytic (C) subunits have been identified, designated C-alpha, C-beta and C-gamma, where C-alpha and C-beta are most closely rel... Read full blog post.