Publications for MVP Antibody (NBP1-82820) (0)
There are no publications for MVP Antibody (NBP1-82820).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for MVP Antibody (NBP1-82820) (0)
There are no reviews for MVP Antibody (NBP1-82820).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for MVP Antibody (NBP1-82820). (Showing 1 - 2 of 2 FAQ).
Are there any MVP antibodies that will recognize mouse and can be used for immunofluorescence?
- At this time we do not have an MVP antibody that will recognize mouse and has been used for immunofluorescence. If you would like to try an antibody in an untested species or application you would qualify for our Innovator's Reward program. Through this program if you complete an online review with image, detailing your positive or negative results we will send you a discount voucher for 100% of the purchase price of the reviewed product.
Has NBP1-82820 been shown not to react with mouse tissue?
- NBP1-82820 has been tested in human only, however the antigen sequence identity between human and mouse is 91% so reactivity with mouse is likely. If you would be interested in testing this novel species, please take a look at our Innovators Reward Program.
Additional MVP Products
Bioinformatics Tool for MVP Antibody (NBP1-82820)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to MVP Antibody (NBP1-82820). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on MVP