Publications for Moesin Antibody (NBP2-34798AF488) (0)
There are no publications for Moesin Antibody (NBP2-34798AF488).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Moesin Antibody (NBP2-34798AF488) (0)
There are no reviews for Moesin Antibody (NBP2-34798AF488).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Moesin Antibody (NBP2-34798AF488). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I am looking to use shRNA to inhibit Moesin expression. I have had people advise me that my initial MOI should be low as 'less is more' and 'a little goes a long way' in terms of siRNA. I was wondering if you could elaborate on this for me and explain why my initial MOI should be low.
- The reason for a low MOI is most likely because RNAi is a very strong and efficient technique. Wikipedia does a good job of explaining <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNA_interference" target="_blank">RNA interference</a>. However, I would imagine that in a cell, there will be at most 1-2 copies of the gene mRNA present at any given time, unless you're dealing with a highly expressed protein such as Actin, where I would imagine silencing Actin would be lethal to the cell. I can imagine a few reasons to not use too much siRNA. First, it is expensive, so you don't want to waste it. Second, using too much would cause there to be a lot of non-translatable RNA present in the cell, which could trigger an immune response, as the presence of uncapped RNAs can indicate presence of a virus and one of the TLRs may respond to this.
Additional Moesin Products
Related Products by Gene
, NEUROFIBROMATOSIS 2
Bioinformatics Tool for Moesin Antibody (NBP2-34798AF488)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Moesin Antibody (NBP2-34798AF488). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on Moesin