Mouse IL-17B ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
Il17b (Mouse) ELISA Kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of mouse Il17b.
CV% < 12%
CV% < 10%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Useful for quantification.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -20 to -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Assay Diluent D (Item K): 15 ml of 5x concentrated buffer. For Standard/Sample (serum/plasmasamples/cell culture medium) diluent.
- Assay Diluent B (Item E): 15 ml of 5x concentrated buffer. For detection antibody and HRP- Streptavidin diluent.
- Detection Antibody IL-17B (Item F): 2 vial of biotinylated anti- mouse IL-17B (each vial is enough to assay half microplate).
- HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate (Item G): 8 µl 10,000x concentrated HRP-conjugated streptavidin.
- IL-17B Microplate (Item A): 96 wells (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-mouse IL-17B.
- Standards (Item C): 2 vials, recombinant mouse IL-17B.
- Stop Solution (Item I): 8 ml of 2 M sulfuric acid.
- Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x) (Item B): 25 ml of 20x concentrated solution.
- TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent (Item H): 12 ml of 3,3’,5,5’-tetramethylbenzidine (TMB) in buffered solution.
Quality control test: Standard Curve.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Mouse IL-17B ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- Cytokine Zcyto7
- cytokine-like protein ZCYTO7
- IL-17Binterleukin-17 beta
- interleukin 17B
- interleukin 20
- neuronal interleukin-17 related factor
- Neuronal interleukin-17-related factor
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICFlow
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Mk, Pm
Applications: WB, ChIP, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, KD
Applications: WB, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICFlow, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for IL-17B ELISA Kit (KA1794) (0)
There are no publications for IL-17B ELISA Kit (KA1794).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for IL-17B ELISA Kit (KA1794) (0)
There are no reviews for IL-17B ELISA Kit (KA1794).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for IL-17B ELISA Kit (KA1794) (0)
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for IL-17B ELISA Kit (KA1794)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to IL-17B ELISA Kit (KA1794). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
PTMs for IL-17B ELISA Kit (KA1794)
Learn more about PTMs related to IL-17B ELISA Kit (KA1794).
Research Areas for IL-17B ELISA Kit (KA1794)
Find related products by research area.
Blogs on IL-17B