Human CCL18/PARC DuoSet ELISA, 15 Plate Summary
No significant interference observed with available related molecules.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store the unopened product at 2 - 8 °C. Do not use past expiration date.
This product is produced by and ships from R&D Systems, Inc., a Bio-Techne brand.
Alternate Names for Human CCL18/PARC DuoSet ELISA, 15 Plate
- Alternative macrophage activation-associated CC chemokine 1
- AMAC1CC chemokine ligand 18
- AMAC-1Small-inducible cytokine A18
- chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 18 (pulmonary and activation-regulated)
- DC-CK1CC chemokine PARC
- DCCK1Macrophage inflammatory protein 4
- Dendritic cell chemokine 1
- MIP-4C-C motif chemokine 18
- PARCPulmonary and activation-regulated chemokine
- SCYA18chemokine (C-C), dendritic
- small inducible cytokine A18
- small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 18, pulmonary andactivation-regulated
Pulmonary and activation-regulated chemokine (PARC), also known as alternative macrophage activation-associated CC chemokine (AMAC)-1, macrophage inflammatory protein (MIP)-4, and dendritic cell chemokine (DC-CK1), is a novel CC chemokine that is highly homologous to MIP-1 alpha (61% amino acid sequence identity). In vitro, PARC mRNA expression is induced in alternatively activated macrophages by Th2 cytokines such as IL-4, IL-10 and IL-13, and inhibited by IFN-gamma.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, PA, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, Simple Western, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv, Eq
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CCL18/PARC (DY394). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQs).
wondering what the difference is between your quantikine and duo set elisas?
- Usually the duosets do not have the entire kit such as plates and buffers, whereas the other kits are complete.
Other Available Formats
Additional CCL18/PARC Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CCL18/PARC (DY394)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CCL18/PARC (DY394). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CCL18/PARC