FCRN/FCGRT Partial Recombinant Protein Summary
FCRN/FCGRT (Human) GST-Tagged Recombinant Protein
Source: Wheat Germ (in vitro)
Amino Acid Sequence: GWLGPQQYLSYNSLRGEAEPCGAWVWENQVSWYWEKETTDLRIKEKLFLEAFKALGGKGPYTLQGLLGCELGPDNTSVPTAKFALNGEEFMNFDLKQGTWGGDWPEALAI
|Details of Functionality
This protein is not active and should not be used for experiments requiring activity.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
50 mM Tris-HCl, 10 mM reduced Glutathione, pH 8.0 in the elution buffer.
Please see the vial label for concentration. If unlisted please contact technical services.
- Western Blot
- Protein Array
Useful in Western Blot and ELISA. This protein has not been tested for any functionality. This product may contain endotoxins and is not suitable for use with live cells.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for FCRN/FCGRT Partial Recombinant Protein
- Fc fragment of IgG, receptor, transporter, alpha
- FcRn alpha chain
- FCRNimmunoglobulin receptor, intestinal, heavy chain
- IgG Fc fragment receptor transporter alpha chain
- IgG receptor FcRn large subunit p51
- major histocompatibility complex class I-like Fc receptor
- Neonatal Fc receptor
- neonatal Fc-receptor for Ig
FCGRT - Fc fragment of IgG, receptor, transporter, alpha
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Peptides and proteins are guaranteed
for 3 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: B/N, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IP, Flow-IC
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Ch, Vi
Applications: WB, ELISA, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, IHC, IF
Species: Hu, Ca, Pm
Applications: Flow, IHC, IHC-Fr
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, S-ELISA
Publications for FCRN/FCGRT Partial Recombinant Protein (H00002217-Q01)(1)
Showing Publication 1 - 1
Reviews for FCRN/FCGRT Partial Recombinant Protein (H00002217-Q01) (0)
There are no reviews for FCRN/FCGRT Partial Recombinant Protein (H00002217-Q01).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for FCRN/FCGRT Partial Recombinant Protein (H00002217-Q01). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
Can you please confirm whether the following items are both related to neonatal Fc receptor? NBL1-10660 & H00002217-Q01
- Both of these products are of the Fc fragment of IgG, receptor, transporter, alpha (FCGRT). One is an overexpression lysate and the other is a purified partial recombinant protein. Our description of the gene is as follows This gene encodes a receptor that binds the Fc region of monomeric immunoglobulin G. The encoded protein transfers immunoglobulin G antibodies from mother to fetus across the placenta. This protein also binds immunoglobulin G to protect the antibody from degradation. This appears to be the neonatal Fc receptor.
Additional FCRN/FCGRT Partial Recombinant Protein Products
Related Products by Gene
, FC RECEPTOR
Bioinformatics Tool for FCRN/FCGRT Partial Recombinant Protein (H00002217-Q01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to FCRN/FCGRT Partial Recombinant Protein (H00002217-Q01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on FCRN/FCGRT.