Publications for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP2-34641AF647) (0)
There are no publications for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP2-34641AF647).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP2-34641AF647) (0)
There are no reviews for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP2-34641AF647).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP2-34641AF647). (Showing 1 - 4 of 4 FAQ).
I am interested in getting antibodies for HER that would work in flow cytometry. Could you recommend some choices?
- A list of our ErbB2 antibodies validated for use in flow cytometry can be found here /productsearch/HER2#fq=common_name%3A%22ErbB2%2FHER2%22&fq=category%3A%22Primary%20Antibodies%22&fq=applications%3A%22Flow%20Cytometry%22
I'm interested in purchasing a monoclonal anti-HER2(human) primary antibody, conjugated to Alexa Fluor 647 (or possibly 488). I was curious whether your product NBP2-34641AF647 binds to the extracellular or intracellular domain of HER2? We are interested
- NBP2-34641AF647 and 488 is made to a recombinant fragment corresponding to the extracellular domain of the human HER2 protein. The epitope is localized in the extracellular domain.
I was curious what 100 tests corresponds to, concentration wise?
- 100 tests corresponds to 100ug as 1ug/test. The base product of this antibody (NBP2-34641) is supplied at 1mg/ml, so the vial will have 100ul of volume. The vial of conjugated antibody will contain at least 100ug of antibody.
I am curious whether the epitope of the antibody NBP2-34641AF647 is located intra- or extracellularly? I would like to use this antibody to sort cells and thus need to avoid any permeabilization or fixation steps.
- The immunogen used to generate this antibody is a recombinant extracellular domain of human HER-2. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the exact immunogen sequence as that information is proprietary.
Additional ErbB2/Her2 Products
Related Products by Gene
, NEU ONCOGENE
Bioinformatics Tool for ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP2-34641AF647)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to ErbB2/Her2 Antibody (NBP2-34641AF647). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on ErbB2/Her2