Publications for Chromogranin C Antibody (NBP1-85631) (0)
There are no publications for Chromogranin C Antibody (NBP1-85631).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Chromogranin C Antibody (NBP1-85631) (0)
There are no reviews for Chromogranin C Antibody (NBP1-85631).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Chromogranin C Antibody (NBP1-85631). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I need a Chromogranin C antibody to run some Western Blots on equine samples. Can you help me choose? I see two candidates on the website NBP1-56985 and NBP1-91628
- The two products for chromogranin C that are validated for equine samples on our site (NBP1-56985 and NBP1-91628) have been guaranteed based on homology. Below is the percent homology shared between the antibody immunogen and the horse protein sequence. NBP1-56985: immunogen is 100% homologous and NBP1-91628: immunogen is 92% homologous Based on this homology, NBP1-56985 will be your best choice. Since both products are covered by our guarantee, if you purchase either for use with your equine samples, and you are not able to detect the correct band, just contact us and we will see if there is any suggestion we can offer. If not, we can at that time offer a refund or replacement for your order.
Additional Chromogranin C Antibody Products
Related Products by Gene
, CHROMOGRANIN A
, CHROMOGRANIN B
Bioinformatics Tool for Chromogranin C Antibody (NBP1-85631)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Chromogranin C Antibody (NBP1-85631). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on Chromogranin C