CCL18/PARC Recombinant Protein Summary
A recombinant protein with a His-tag corresponding to amino acids 22 to 89 of Human CCL18/PARC
Source: E. coli
Amino Acid Sequence: MGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSHMQVGTN KELCCLVYTS WQIPQKFIVD YSETSPQCPK PGVILLTKRG RQICADPNKK WVQKYISDLK LNA
< 1.0 EU per 1 microgram of protein (determined by LAL method)
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Liquid. In 10mM Sodium Citrate pH3.5, 10% Glycerol
The purity of this protein is > 95% by SDS-PAGE. Molecular weight is 10.4 kDa (93aa), confirmed by MALDI-TOF
Alternate Names for CCL18/PARC Recombinant Protein
- Alternative macrophage activation-associated CC chemokine 1
- AMAC1CC chemokine ligand 18
- AMAC-1Small-inducible cytokine A18
- chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 18 (pulmonary and activation-regulated)
- DC-CK1CC chemokine PARC
- DCCK1Macrophage inflammatory protein 4
- Dendritic cell chemokine 1
- MIP-4C-C motif chemokine 18
- PARCPulmonary and activation-regulated chemokine
- SCYA18chemokine (C-C), dendritic
- small inducible cytokine A18
- small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 18, pulmonary andactivation-regulated
CCL18, also known as chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 18, a chemotactic factor that attracts lymphocytes but not monocytes or granulocytes may be involved in B cell migration into B cell follicles in lymph nodes. It attracts naive T lymphocytes toward dendritic cells and activated macrophages in lymph nodes, has chemotactic activity for naive T cells, CD4+ and CD8+ T cells and thus may play a role in both humoral and cell-mediated immunity responses. Recombinant human CCL18 protein, fused to His-tag at N-terminus, was expressed in E.coli and purified by using conventional chromatography techniques.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Peptides and proteins are guaranteed
for 3 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, IHC
Applications: WB, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv
Applications: WB, ICC/IF
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Neut
Publications for CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-50937) (0)
There are no publications for CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-50937).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-50937) (0)
There are no reviews for CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-50937).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
FAQs for CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-50937) (0)
Additional CCL18/PARC Recombinant Protein Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-50937)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-50937). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
PTMs for CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-50937)
Learn more about PTMs related to CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-50937).
Research Areas for CCL18/MIP4 Protein (NBP1-50937)
Find related products by research area.
Blogs on CCL18/PARC