CCL18/PARC Antibody (MM0142-7N58) [DyLight 550] Summary
Human Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 4
Protein G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Optimal dilution of this antibody should be experimentally determined.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C in the dark.
50mM Sodium Borate
0.05% Sodium Azide
Protein G purified
Dylight (R) is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and its subsidiaries. This conjugate is made on demand. Actual recovery may vary from the stated volume of this product. The volume will be greater than or equal to the unit size stated on the datasheet.
Alternate Names for CCL18/PARC Antibody (MM0142-7N58) [DyLight 550]
- Alternative macrophage activation-associated CC chemokine 1
- AMAC1CC chemokine ligand 18
- AMAC-1Small-inducible cytokine A18
- chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 18 (pulmonary and activation-regulated)
- DC-CK1CC chemokine PARC
- DCCK1Macrophage inflammatory protein 4
- Dendritic cell chemokine 1
- MIP-4C-C motif chemokine 18
- PARCPulmonary and activation-regulated chemokine
- SCYA18chemokine (C-C), dendritic
- small inducible cytokine A18
- small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 18, pulmonary andactivation-regulated
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, IHC
Applications: WB, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv, Eq
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for CCL18/PARC Antibody (NBP2-12096R) (0)
There are no publications for CCL18/PARC Antibody (NBP2-12096R).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CCL18/PARC Antibody (NBP2-12096R) (0)
There are no reviews for CCL18/PARC Antibody (NBP2-12096R).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CCL18/PARC Antibody (NBP2-12096R) (0)
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CCL18/PARC Antibody (NBP2-12096R)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CCL18/PARC Antibody (NBP2-12096R). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CCL18/PARC