C1q Antibody Summary
Human C1q, purified from plasma
Recognizes human C1q, a sub-component of the C1 complement component.
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- ELISA 1:100-1:2000
- Flow Cytometry 1:10-1:1000
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C short term. Aliquot and store at -20C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Glycine Buffered Saline (pH 7.4), 0.01% Benzamidine, 0.1% EACA and 1.0mM EDTA
0.09% Sodium Azide
Alternate Names for C1q Antibody
- A chain
- complement component 1, q subcomponent, A chain
- complement component 1, q subcomponent, alpha polypeptide
C1q is a sub-component of the first complement component C1, which is formed by the interaction of C1q with the tetramer C1s-C1r-C1r-C1s. C1q is a member of a family of soluble collagen-like proteins and is composed of three basic subunits termed A, B and C (27,550, 25,200, 23,800 Da respectively) which associate in the proportion 6 A-B subunits (52, 750 Da) and 3 C-C subunits (47,600 Da), to form whole C1q (459,300 Da). C1q binds to IgG and IgM immune complexes, this activates C1r and C1s, which are also bound to C1q and so initiates the classical pathway of complement activation.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, IA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, CyTOF-ready, Flow-IC
Applications: IHC, IHC-P
Applications: Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Mk
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ze
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, IP
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Simple Western
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IHC-P, CyTOF-ready, Flow-CS
Applications: ELISA, Flow, ID
Publications for C1q Antibody (NB100-64420) (0)
There are no publications for C1q Antibody (NB100-64420).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for C1q Antibody (NB100-64420) (0)
There are no reviews for C1q Antibody (NB100-64420).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for C1q Antibody (NB100-64420). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I am looking for polyclonal/monoclonal antibodies against canine C1q and complement-related. I was wondering if your prooduct does.
- Please see the provided link below which will take you to our website and all of our C1Q antibodies that are available. Unfortunately we do not currently have an antibody that has been tested in dog but if that would be something you are interested in doing, I would like to invite you to review our Innovator's rewards program. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. C1Q antibodies: Innovators Rewards Program
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for C1q Antibody (NB100-64420)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to C1q Antibody (NB100-64420). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on C1q