Publications for S1P1/EDG-1 Antibody (NB110-93513PE) (0)
There are no publications for S1P1/EDG-1 Antibody (NB110-93513PE).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for S1P1/EDG-1 Antibody (NB110-93513PE) (0)
There are no reviews for S1P1/EDG-1 Antibody (NB110-93513PE).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for S1P1/EDG-1 Antibody (NB110-93513PE). (Showing 1 - 2 of 2 FAQ).
I wanted to know if NB110-93513PE could be used for staining on Formalin fixed Paraffin embedded sections (FFPE sections) and detection by a flourescence microscope. Does it recognize the EDG1 receptor on the surface of the cell alone or it recognizes the EDG1 receptor distributed both on the cell surface and intracellularly. Kindly inform me regarding this as I would like to plan staining and microscopy accordingly.
- The antibody has been validated for IHC on paraffin embedded sections. As to recognizing the protein, the antibody will recognize the target regardless of location. Your staining or Flow protocol will include a permeabilization step. This will allow the antibody to recognize intracellular as well as cell surface. As this is not the case of pro vs mature form, I would expect the see staining wherever the protein is present.
I have a technical question regarding one of the antibodies: EDG1 Antibody (MM0045-21L9) NB110-93513PE. I would like to us this antibody for fluorescent staining and detection by fluorescence microscopy. I would also like to know which epitope the antibody recognizes. Could you please give me some information on this.
- This antibody is not epitope mapped, but the immunogen is recombinant protein of human EDG-1 between aa1-aa382 (protein Accession Number is P21453).
Other Available Formats
Additional S1P1/EDG-1 Antibody (MM0045-21L9) [PE] Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for S1P1/EDG-1 Antibody (NB110-93513PE)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to S1P1/EDG-1 Antibody (NB110-93513PE). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on S1P1/EDG-1