Human PDGF-AB Heterodimer ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
|Standard Curve Range
31.2 to 2000 pg/mL
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
PDGF-AB (Human) ELISA Kit is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative measurement of human PDGF-AB.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Lyophilized recombinant human PDGF-AB standard
- 96-well plate precoated with anti- human PDGF-AB antibody
- ABC diluent buffer
- Antibody diluent buffer
- Biotinylated anti- human PDGF-AB antibody, dilution 1:100
- Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex (ABC), dilution 1:100
- TMB stop solution
- TMB color developing agent
- Sample diluent buffer
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for PDGF-AB Heterodimer ELISA Kit (KA0408)(4)
Showing Publications 1 - 4
Reviews for PDGF-AB Heterodimer ELISA Kit (KA0408) (0)
There are no reviews for PDGF-AB Heterodimer ELISA Kit (KA0408).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for PDGF-AB Heterodimer ELISA Kit (KA0408) (0)
Additional PDGF-AB Heterodimer Products
Blogs on PDGF-AB Heterodimer