MMP-9 Knockout HeLa Cell Lysate Summary
Knockout achieved by using CRISPR/Cas9,-16 bp deletion in exon and 1 bp insertion in exon
You will receive 1 vial (100ug) of knockout cell lysate and 1 vial (100ug) of Parental cell lysate. Lysate can be diluted with 1X SDS sample buffer and will be stable at -20 degrees C for 12 months. Minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -20C short term. Aliquot and store at -80C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
0.1 mg cell homogenate lyophilized in RIPA buffer made with double-knockout cell lines.
To use as WB negative control, spin down briefly and resuspend in 100 uL 1xSDS sample buffer (2% SDS, 60 mM Tris-HCl pH 6.8, 10% Glycerol, 0.02% Bromophenol blue, 60 mM beta-mercaptoethanol). Boil the lysate for 3 - 5 minutes before loading it onto gel.
Lysate Details for Array
Powered by EDIGENE.
Validation of antibody specificity is critical and verification of antibody performance against knockout samples is one way to guarantee that an antibody recognizes a specific target. Novus' KO cell lysate can be used as a negative control for western blots and to confirm the specificity of antibodies.
Alternate Names for MMP-9 Knockout HeLa Cell Lysate
- 92 kDa gelatinase
- 92 kDa type IV collagenase
- EC 3.4.24
- EC 184.108.40.206
- Gelatinase B
- macrophage gelatinase
- matrix metallopeptidase 9
- matrix metalloproteinase 9
- matrix metalloproteinase-9
- type V collagenase
Proteins of the matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) family are involved in the breakdown of extracellular matrix in normal physiological processes, such as embryonic development, reproduction, and tissue remodeling, as well as in disease processes, such as arthritis and metastasis. Most MMP's are secreted as inactive proproteins which are activated when cleaved by extracellular proteinases. The enzyme encoded by this gene degrades type IV and V collagens. Studies in rhesus monkeys suggest that the enzyme is involved in IL-8-induced mobilization of hematopoietic progenitor cells from bone marrow, and murine studies suggest a role in tumor-associated tissue remodeling. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv, Ch, Eq
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Pm
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Mk
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, IP
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IP, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Pm
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Publications for MMP-9 Lysate (NBP2-66211) (0)
There are no publications for MMP-9 Lysate (NBP2-66211).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for MMP-9 Lysate (NBP2-66211) (0)
There are no reviews for MMP-9 Lysate (NBP2-66211).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for MMP-9 Lysate (NBP2-66211). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I’m looking for a pair of antibodies to MMP-9 that can be used in a sandwich assay. Do you carry any?
- We have 10 primary antibodies for MMP-9 that have been tested in ELISA.https://www.novusbio.com/search?keywords=MMP-9&category=Primary%20Antibodies&applications=ELISA&common_name=MMP-9It looks like 2 have been tested for capture (please note the tested species for each of these).https://www.novusbio.com/search?keywords=MMP-9&category=Primary%20Antibodies&common_name=MMP-9&applications=ELISA%20Capture%20(Matched%20Antibody%20Pair)1 has been tested for detection.https://www.novusbio.com/search?keywords=MMP-9&category=Primary%20Antibodies&common_name=MMP-9&applications=ELISA%20Detection%20(Matched%20Antibody%20Pair)
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for MMP-9 Lysate (NBP2-66211)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to MMP-9 Lysate (NBP2-66211). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on MMP-9.