MMP-9 Antibody Summary
Synthetic peptide from human MMP9.
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide comprising amino acids 659 - 674 [LDTHDVFQYREKAYFC] of the human matrix metalloproteinase 9 (MMP9) protein.
Equine (93%), Rabbit (93%), Monkey (93%), Primate (100%). Backed by our 100% Guarantee.
Protein G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot 1:100-1:500
- ELISA 1:1000
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 5 ug/ml
Predicted cross-reactivity based on sequence identity: Gibbon (100%), Marmoset (100%), Elephant (93%), Canine (80%), Porcine (80%).
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C short term. Aliquot and store at -20C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
0.09% Sodium Azide
Protein G purified
Alternate Names for MMP-9 Antibody
- 92 kDa gelatinase
- 92 kDa type IV collagenase
- EC 3.4.24
- EC 126.96.36.199
- Gelatinase B
- macrophage gelatinase
- matrix metallopeptidase 9
- matrix metalloproteinase 9
- matrix metalloproteinase-9
- type V collagenase
Matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) are zinc-dependent endopeptidases that degrade substances within the extracellular matrix. The MMP family includes six different groups of enzymes: collagenases, gelatinases, stromelysins, transmembrane MMPs, matrilysins and others. MMPs are secreted as proenzymes that have to be cleaved in order to be activated. Other MMPs, plasmins as well as other factors activate MMPs. MMPs are thought to play an important role in tissue remodeling associated with various physiological and pathological processes. MMP9 degrades of proteins in the extracellular matrix and activates growth factors like proTGF beta and proTNF alpha. MMP9 contributes to the invasion and metastasis of various human malignancies. Clone F37P4A3 has been shown to be useful for western blotting, immunoflorence staining and immunohistochemistry of human, rabbit, dog, and pig acetylated MMP9.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv, Ch, Eq
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Pm
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Mk
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca, Ch, Xp
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IP, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, ICC, KO
Publications for MMP-9 Antibody (NBP1-39597) (0)
There are no publications for MMP-9 Antibody (NBP1-39597).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for MMP-9 Antibody (NBP1-39597) (0)
There are no reviews for MMP-9 Antibody (NBP1-39597).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for MMP-9 Antibody (NBP1-39597). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I’m looking for a pair of antibodies to MMP-9 that can be used in a sandwich assay. Do you carry any?
- We have 10 primary antibodies for MMP-9 that have been tested in ELISA.https://www.novusbio.com/search?keywords=MMP-9&category=Primary%20Antibodies&applications=ELISA&common_name=MMP-9It looks like 2 have been tested for capture (please note the tested species for each of these).https://www.novusbio.com/search?keywords=MMP-9&category=Primary%20Antibodies&common_name=MMP-9&applications=ELISA%20Capture%20(Matched%20Antibody%20Pair)1 has been tested for detection.https://www.novusbio.com/search?keywords=MMP-9&category=Primary%20Antibodies&common_name=MMP-9&applications=ELISA%20Detection%20(Matched%20Antibody%20Pair)
Positive Control Lysate(s)
Additional MMP-9 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for MMP-9 Antibody (NBP1-39597)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to MMP-9 Antibody (NBP1-39597). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on MMP-9.