Human gp130/CD130 ELISA Kit Summary
IL6ST (Human) ELISA Kit is an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human IL6ST.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Human gp130/CD130 ELISA Kit
- CD130 antigen
- gp130 of the rheumatoid arthritis antigenic peptide-bearing soluble form
- IL-6 receptor subunit beta
- IL-6R subunit beta
- interleukin 6 signal transducer (gp130, oncostatin M receptor)
- interleukin receptor beta chain
- interleukin-6 receptor subunit beta
- Interleukin-6 signal transducer
- Membrane glycoprotein 130
- membrane glycoprotein gp130
- Oncostatin-M receptor subunit alpha
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, ELISA, PLA
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Mk, Pm
Applications: WB, ChIP, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, Neut
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Ha
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICC, ICFlow
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Simple Western, CyTOF-ready, ICFlow
Species: Mu, Rt
Publications for gp130/CD130 ELISA Kit (KA2143) (0)
There are no publications for gp130/CD130 ELISA Kit (KA2143).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for gp130/CD130 ELISA Kit (KA2143) (0)
There are no reviews for gp130/CD130 ELISA Kit (KA2143).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for gp130/CD130 ELISA Kit (KA2143) (0)
Additional gp130/CD130 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for gp130/CD130 ELISA Kit (KA2143)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to gp130/CD130 ELISA Kit (KA2143). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on gp130/CD130