Human Flt-3 Ligand ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
CV% < 12%
CV% < 10%
Cell culture media: 97.62%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
FLT3LG (Human) ELISA Kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human FLT3LG.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate (Item G): 600x concentratedHRP-conjugated streptavidin.
- Flt-3L Microplate (Item A): coated with anti-human Flt-3L
- Detection Antibody Flt-3L (Item F): biotinylated anti-human Flt-3L (eachvial is enough to assay half microplate)
- Assay Diluent B (Item E): 5x concentrated buffer. For Standard/Sample(cell culture medium/urine) diluent.
- Assay Diluent A (Item D): animal serum with 0.09% sodium azide aspreservative. For Standard/Sample (serum/plasma) diluent.
- Stop Solution (Item I): 0.2 M sulfuric acid.
- Standards (Item C): recombinant human Flt-3L
- TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent (Item H): 3, 3’, 5, 5’-tetramethylbenzidine (TMB) in buffered solution.
- Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x) (Item B): 20x concentrated solution
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Human Flt-3 Ligand ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- Flt3 ligand
- Flt-3 Ligand
- fms-related tyrosine kinase 3 ligand
- SL cytokine
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv
Applications: WB, ICC/IF
Applications: WB, ELISA, IA, S-ELISA
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Applications: WB, ELISA, PLA
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, CyTOF-ready, InhibTFunc
Publications for Flt-3 Ligand ELISA Kit (KA1716) (0)
There are no publications for Flt-3 Ligand ELISA Kit (KA1716).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Flt-3 Ligand ELISA Kit (KA1716) (0)
There are no reviews for Flt-3 Ligand ELISA Kit (KA1716).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Flt-3 Ligand ELISA Kit (KA1716) (0)
Additional Flt-3 Ligand Products
Bioinformatics Tool for Flt-3 Ligand ELISA Kit (KA1716)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Flt-3 Ligand ELISA Kit (KA1716). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on Flt-3 Ligand