Publications for S100A9 ELISA Kit (NBP2-62855) (0)
There are no publications for S100A9 ELISA Kit (NBP2-62855).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for S100A9 ELISA Kit (NBP2-62855) (0)
There are no reviews for S100A9 ELISA Kit (NBP2-62855).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for S100A9 ELISA Kit (NBP2-62855). (Showing 1 - 2 of 2 FAQ).
Have any of your S100A9 antibodies been tested for use in neutralization, or blocking assays, on human samples?
- Unfortunately at this time we have not tested, or received customer feedback on our S100A9 antibodies for use in blocking or neutralizing assays. If you were planning on testing any of our S100A9 antibodies for neutralizing or blocking capabilities, we would recommend our Innovator’s Reward Program. Under the terms of this program we would be happy to provide a credit for a free vial in exchange for new data on this previously untested or reported application. Please submit this data in the form of an online review. Additional <a href="http://www.novusbio.com/support/innovators-reward.html" target="_self">Innovators Reward Program</a> information can be found using this link.
We would like to stain paraffin embedded human intestinal tissue for Calprotectin. One question will be which cells express the majority of Calprotectin - invading neutrophils vs epithelium for example. The antibody list you provide is quite extensive. Which antibody would you recommend for our purpose? Which tissue would you recommend as positive control.
- Nine of our antibodies to Calprotectin have been validated for IHC-P with human tissue, and you can see all of these products. A number of our IHC images were generated using human spleen samples, and as such this may be a good choice of a positive control tissue. We do sell a human spleen slide product, which is suitable for IHC-P. Unfortunately I do not have an in-depth knowledge of Calprotectin, however the image shown for our antibody with catalogue number NBP1-02826 demonstrates clear staining of neutrophils. The following paper also suggests that the protein is abundant in neutrophils: PMID 11435495.
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for S100A9 ELISA Kit (NBP2-62855)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to S100A9 ELISA Kit (NBP2-62855). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on S100A9