PMCA3 Antibody Summary
This antibody was developed against Recombinant Protein corresponding to amino acids: IRVVKAFRSSLYEGLEKPESKTSIHNFMATPEFLINDYTHNIPLIDDTDVDENEERLRAPPPPSPNQNNNAIDSGIYLTTHVTKSATSSVFSSSPGSPLHSVETS
Specificity of human PMCA3 antibody verified on a Protein Array containing target protein plus 383 other non-specific proteins.
Mouse (93%), Rat (93%). Backed by our 100% Guarantee.
Immunogen affinity purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence 1 - 4 ug/ml
- Immunohistochemistry 1:200 - 1:500
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:200 - 1:500
For IHC-Paraffin, HIER pH 6 retrieval is recommended. Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence Fixation Permeabilization: Use PFA/Triton X-100.
Reactivity reported in scientific literature (PMID: 23416519)
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C short term. Aliquot and store at -20C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
PBS (pH 7.2) and 40% Glycerol
0.02% Sodium Azide
Immunogen affinity purified
Alternate Names for PMCA3 Antibody
- ATPase, Ca++ transporting, plasma membrane 3
- EC 3.6.3
- EC 18.104.22.168
- Plasma membrane calcium ATPase isoform 3
- plasma membrane calcium ATPase
- Plasma membrane calcium pump isoform 3
- plasma membrane calcium-transporting ATPase 3
- PMCA3plasma membrane calcium pump
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Rt, Po
Applications: WB, ELISA, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Am, Ca, Ch, Fe, Ha, Pm, Rb, Sh
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, ICC, IF
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Am, Bv, Rb
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ba, Bv, Ch
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, ICC, IF
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, GP, Mk
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, PEP-ELISA, IHC-WhMt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, PEP-ELISA
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Am, Ca, GP, Rb, Sh
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, ICC, IF
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P, IP, IF
Applications: IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ELISA, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Av, Bv, Ch, Eq, Ha, Op, Pm, Sh, Ze
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ChIP, ICC/IF, IHC, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for PMCA3 Antibody (NBP1-87259)(1)
Showing Publication 1 - 1
Reviews for PMCA3 Antibody (NBP1-87259) (0)
There are no reviews for PMCA3 Antibody (NBP1-87259).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for PMCA3 Antibody (NBP1-87259). (Showing 1 - 2 of 2 FAQ).
I would like to know if this antibody can be stained the fixed sample by using aceton-methanol.
- For our product NBP1-87259, this antibody is made to the cytoplasmic domain of the PMCA3 protein. For our ICC staining, we fix the cells with 4% paraformaldehyde pH 7.2 - 7.3 in growth medium supplemented with 10% fetal bovine serum (FBS) for 15 minutes on ice. It is possible that a acetone-methanol fixation may also work as the antibody will detect an epitope on the cytoplasmic side of the cell membrane.
And, what kind of fix solution did your IF data use?
- I would recommend using the paraformaldehyde fixation if the results are inconclusive with the acetone-methanol fixation.
Additional PMCA3 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for PMCA3 Antibody (NBP1-87259)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to PMCA3 Antibody (NBP1-87259). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on PMCA3