Publications for LAG-3 Antibody (NB100-63601) (0)
There are no publications for LAG-3 Antibody (NB100-63601).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for LAG-3 Antibody (NB100-63601) (0)
There are no reviews for LAG-3 Antibody (NB100-63601).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for LAG-3 Antibody (NB100-63601). (Showing 1 - 4 of 4 FAQ).
What is the concentration of your biotin conjugated LAG-3 antibody?
- We actuall do not determine the concentration of our conjugated antibodies but they are usuall 80-100% the concentration of the base product, so the concentration should be at least 0.8 mg/ml.
Can this LAG-3 antibody be used in ELISA?
- We have not validated this particular LAG-3 antibody for ELISA in mouse; however, it has been cited as being used as a detection antibody in a publicatoin (PMID 15946792).
I'm using your LAG-3 antibody in western blot but the observed band is a different size than the predicted band size, do you know what the bands are?
- There are several alternative splice varients of LAG-3 that could explain the different sized proteins stained by the LAG-3 antibody. It is also believed that there are two secreted forms of LAG-3, one that is about 36 kDa and another at 52 kDa.
Is this LAG-3 antibody offered in a smaller size that is less expensive?
- We do not offer a sample size for this particular LAG 3 antibody but we do offer another, AF3329, in a 25 ug sample size.
Other Available Formats
Additional LAG-3 Antibody (C9B7W) Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for LAG-3 Antibody (NB100-63601)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to LAG-3 Antibody (NB100-63601). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on LAG-3