BAFF/BLyS/TNFSF13B Recombinant Protein Summary
A recombinant protein with a His-tag corresponding to amino acids 134 to 285 of Human BAFF/BLyS/TNFSF13B
Source: E. coli
Amino Acid Sequence: MRGSHHHHHH GMASMTGGQQ MGRDLYDDDD KDRWGSHMAV QGPEETVTQD CLQLIADSET PTIQKGSYTF VPWLLSFKRG SALEEKENKI LVKETGYFFI YGQVLYTDKT YAMGHLIQRK KVHVFGDELS LVTLFRCIQN MPETLPNNSC YSAGIAKLEE GDELQLAIPR ENAQISLDGD VTFFGALKLL
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Liquid in 20mM Tris pH 8.0, 5mM DTT
The purity of this protein is > 95% by SDS-PAGE. Molecular weight is 21 kDa (190 aa)
Alternate Names for BAFF/BLyS/TNFSF13B Recombinant Protein
- ApoL related ligand TALL-1
- B lymphocyte stimulator
- BAFFB-cell activating factor
- B-cell-activating factor
- BLYSB-lymphocyte stimulator
- CD257 antigen
- Dendritic cell-derived TNF-like molecule
- TALL-1delta BAFF
- TALL1Delta4 BAFF
- TNF- and APOL-related leukocyte expressed ligand 1
- TNF and ApoL-related leukocyte expressed ligand 1
- TNF homolog that activates apoptosis
- tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 13b
- tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 20
- tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 13B
- tumor necrosis factor superfamily, member 13b
- tumor necrosis factor-like protein ZTNF4
B lymphocyte stimulator(BLyS),a member of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) superfamily of cytokines, induces B-cell proliferation and immunoglobulin secretion and is a key regulator of peripheral B-cell populations in vivo.. BLyS is made by immune-cells called monocytes and macrophages. When monocytes and macrophages are activated, BLyS is released and binds to a receptor found only on B cells. Recombinant human BLyS, fused to His-tag at N-terminus, was expressed in E.coli and purified by using conventional chromatography techniques.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Peptides and proteins are guaranteed
for 3 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, IHC
Applications: WB, Flow, Neut
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca, Ch, Xp
Applications: WB, AgAct
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, PLA
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, S-ELISA
Publications for BAFF/BLyS/TNFSF13B Protein (NBP1-51100) (0)
There are no publications for BAFF/BLyS/TNFSF13B Protein (NBP1-51100).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for BAFF/BLyS/TNFSF13B Protein (NBP1-51100) (0)
There are no reviews for BAFF/BLyS/TNFSF13B Protein (NBP1-51100).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
FAQs for BAFF/BLyS/TNFSF13B Protein (NBP1-51100) (0)
Additional BAFF/BLyS/TNFSF13B Recombinant Protein Products
Related Products by Gene
B CELL-ACTIVATING FACTOR
Bioinformatics Tool for BAFF/BLyS/TNFSF13B Protein (NBP1-51100)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to BAFF/BLyS/TNFSF13B Protein (NBP1-51100). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on BAFF/BLyS/TNFSF13B