Human IL-20 ELISA Kit Summary
IL20 (Human) ELISA Kit is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative measurement of human IL20.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Human IL-20 ELISA Kit
- Cytokine Zcyto10
- IL-20ZCYTO10four alpha helix cytokine
- interleukin 20
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICFlow
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Mk, Pm
Applications: WB, ChIP, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, Neut
Publications for IL-20 ELISA Kit (KA2191) (0)
There are no publications for IL-20 ELISA Kit (KA2191).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for IL-20 ELISA Kit (KA2191) (0)
There are no reviews for IL-20 ELISA Kit (KA2191).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for IL-20 ELISA Kit (KA2191). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
What is the time of incubation for coloration?
- This is a product we distribute for Abnova. According to their protocol, they do not recommend a specific time for incubation, but suggest monitoring your wells for color change. See excerpt below: After the 4th wash step, add 100 ul of TMB substrate solution into each well and incubate at room temperature for color development. The microplate should be kept out of direct light by either covering with an opaque object or putting it into a dark room. Closely monitor the color development as some wells may turn blue very quickly depending on analyte and/or detection antibody-HRP concentrations. Once the blue color has ceased to develop further, immediately add 100 ul of Stop Solution to each well being used. The color in the wells should immediately change from blue to yellow. In general these color developments typically take about 5-10 minutes. Here is a link to Abnova's full protocol for your reference.
Additional IL-20 Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for IL-20 ELISA Kit (KA2191)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to IL-20 ELISA Kit (KA2191). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on IL-20