Publications for CDC42BPG Antibody (NBP1-84072) (0)
There are no publications for CDC42BPG Antibody (NBP1-84072).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CDC42BPG Antibody (NBP1-84072) (0)
There are no reviews for CDC42BPG Antibody (NBP1-84072).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CDC42BPG Antibody (NBP1-84072). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
What is the concentration of this antibody?
- The concentration of Lot R27002 is 0.2 mg/ml. In our validation of CDC42BPG antibody [NBP1-84072] in Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence application, human U-2 OS cell line was employed. Cells were fixed in 4% paraformaldehyde and Triton X-100 was used for permeabilization step in the protocol. This antibody worked well at 1-4 ug/ml concentration, which is 1:50-1:200 dilution. Please find our detailed Immunocytochemistry Protocol at this link.
Additional CDC42BPG Antibody Products
Related Products by Gene
, CITRON KINASE
, GLUTATHIONE TRANSFERASE
Bioinformatics Tool for CDC42BPG Antibody (NBP1-84072)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CDC42BPG Antibody (NBP1-84072). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Research Areas for CDC42BPG Antibody (NBP1-84072)
Find related products by research area.
Blogs on CDC42BPG