ALG1 Antibody Summary
Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human ALG1. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Endoplasmic reticulum membrane
Immunogen affinity purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot 1:500-1:3000
Disclaimer note: The observed molecular weight of the protein may vary from the listed predicted molecular weight due to post translational modifications, post translation cleavages, relative charges, and other experimental factors.
Expected cross reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse (81%), Bovine (80%).
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Aliquot and store at -20C or -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
0.1M Tris (pH 7.0), 0.1M Glycine and 10% Glycerol
Immunogen affinity purified
Alternate Names for ALG1 Antibody
- asparagine-linked glycosylation 1 homolog (yeast, beta-1,4-mannosyltransferase)
- asparagine-linked glycosylation 1, beta-1,4-mannosyltransferase homolog (S.cerevisiae)
- Asparagine-linked glycosylation protein 1 homolog
- beta-1,4 mannosyltransferase
- chitobiosyldiphosphodolichol beta-mannosyltransferase
- GDP-Man:GlcNAc2-PP-dolichol mannosyltransferase
- GDP-mannose-dolichol diphosphochitobiose mannosyltransferase
- HMAT1EC 126.96.36.199
The biosynthesis of lipid-linked oligosaccharides is highly conserved among eukaryotes and is catalyzed by 14 glycosyltransferases in an ordered stepwise manner. Mannosyltransferase I (MT I) catalyzes the first mannosylation step in this process.[supplied by OMIM]
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, ELISA, PLA
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, Func, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, In vivo, CyTOF-ready
Publications for ALG1 Antibody (NBP1-32275) (0)
There are no publications for ALG1 Antibody (NBP1-32275).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for ALG1 Antibody (NBP1-32275) (0)
There are no reviews for ALG1 Antibody (NBP1-32275).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for ALG1 Antibody (NBP1-32275) (0)
Additional ALG1 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for ALG1 Antibody (NBP1-32275)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to ALG1 Antibody (NBP1-32275). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on ALG1