Publications for Lgr4/GPR48 Antibody (NBP1-89737)(1)
Showing Publication 1 - 1
Reviews for Lgr4/GPR48 Antibody (NBP1-89737) (0)
There are no reviews for Lgr4/GPR48 Antibody (NBP1-89737).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Lgr4/GPR48 Antibody (NBP1-89737). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
May we ask why there are so many different MW expressions detected on the WB image of NBP1-89737? Can we expect to obtain GPR48 signals at approximately 104.5 KDa?
- GPR48 protein and multi-pass transmembrane proteins in general are not easy to work with in WB assay and requires extensive optimization. This protein has several glycosylation sites and form di-sulphide multimers and can aggregate when heated during sample preparation, so that customer may see variation in observed vs expected molecular weight. We highly recommend employing Urea-gels for WB assay of this protein to deal with aggregate problems. GPR48, catalog number NBP1-89737, has been approved for Western Blot based on the band of approximately 105kD observed in RT-4 as well as U-251 MG cell lysates along with additional bands at lower position that we have not characterized yet. In our QC setting, unless required crucially, the Western blot analysis for each antibody is performed using an identical set up i.e. the same gel type and conditions are used for all antibodies and when membranes are incubated with antibodies long enough or develop the blot for a long time, there is a probability that you will see extra bands at different levels. We always show the original results achieved from lysates tested and do not remove lanes with extra bands that can not be explained with predicted target weights.
Additional Lgr4/GPR48 Antibody Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for Lgr4/GPR48 Antibody (NBP1-89737)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Lgr4/GPR48 Antibody (NBP1-89737). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
PTMs for Lgr4/GPR48 Antibody (NBP1-89737)
Learn more about PTMs related to Lgr4/GPR48 Antibody (NBP1-89737).
Research Areas for Lgr4/GPR48 Antibody (NBP1-89737)
Find related products by research area.
Blogs on Lgr4/GPR48